2009.06.12 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searchfortruth

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3863781&postcount=9"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.06.12 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Is there anything new in this doc dump?

Is there anything new in this doc dump?

Geez, in some ways, I hope not. I'm having enough trouble juggling cases at the moment. And forget about actually doing any "work" work or house work.

Each doc dump is becoming more disappointing than the last. Why call it new, when so far its all regurgitated from previous dumps. it makes it look as though they have nothing better to offer than what we've seen, but I suspect thats not the case....hope its not, anyway.:banghead:

According to yesterdays news, we were supposed to be getting the interviews with LP, RD and Tracy, I'm not seeing them anywhere yet.

Below is the news article and link from yesterday.
More Anthony documents to be released
Updated: Thursday, 11 Jun 2009, 8:02 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 11 Jun 2009, 8:02 PM EDT
<snipped>
Brad Conway filed a motion late Wednesday, asking the judge to stop the final results from Caylee's autopsy from going public. But Conway tells FOX 35 reporter Holly Bristow that the autopsy won't contain any bombshells, like exactly how Caylee died, or when.

According to court documents, along with Caylee's autopsy, there are hundreds of pages of transcripts. Included are detective interviews with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who posted Casey Anthony's bail the first time that she was released from the Orange County Jail.

Padilla also had a woman living in the Anthony's house, keeping an eye on Casey for a brief period. Her name is Tracy, and her statements are in there as well.

In addition, we expecting interviews with Padilla's partner, bounty hunter Rob Dick. He drove Casey to and from her attorney's office day after day.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...to_be_released

be sure to break out discussion into topic specific threads. . Either bump old discussion or start a new thread if it something new!thanks

Have we seen this whole interview w/ Sean K before ? I don't remember the part where he tells LE about his test e-mail coming back from Cindy's mom, Shirley...

Is this all that is being released today? Sorry if it is an inappropriate question

Is this all that is being released today? Sorry if it is an inappropriate question
I don't know, I had read that Leonard P, female bouty hunter, Rob D interviews were to be released too. Also, the toxicology results were supposed to be in there...still waiting.

I'm wondering the same thing. According to various articles, we are supposed to see tox reports, interviews w/LP and some other stuff but so far the only new things I saw were the Universal employment records, the interview w/Joy, and interview w/ Sean K.

No interview with Tracey and no tox reports. Anyone find it yet?

Everyone. If a link has ******** in it. It's been blocked by WS for good reason. And posting an entire article is a copyright violation. I'm not a mod and don't make the rules.

I just don't want to see anyone get spanked or the discussion blocked. I'm working on this ok?

I did a quick summary of SK's interview in a new thread. Some interesting points are the excel spreadsheet.. that I would love to see. AND...

Coinky dinky that Cindy for the first time admits (later retracts) that Casey may have "done something" with Caylee is the SAME DAY she sends out DC to start looking around the end of Surburban Drive??

I did a quick summary of SK's interview in a new thread. Some interesting points are the excel spreadsheet.. that I would love to see. AND...

Coinky dinky that Cindy for the first time admits (later retracts) that Casey may have "done something" with Caylee is the SAME DAY she sends out DC to start looking around the end of Surburban Drive??

That was the same day? Good catch!

Closing thread for 10 minutes so you all can read this.

Do not post anything here about Sean K. links how to access his site, ways to access his sites etc., etc.

Do not start a thread for Sean K. Interview

Do not ask anyone to PM with information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member