Joy Wray Interview Sometime After Nov. 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
If you all remember, she's the Anthony friend who spied on LP at Blanchard Park. Then later showed up at the scene of Caylee's body discovery claiming to have pics of the exact area from searching month's before with Equisearch and there was no body. Her husband is also a PI who works for DC.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0612/19734761.pdf

IIRC, taking pictures while searching is a direct EQ violation.

FWIW, TM was not with JW at Blanchard Park during LP's search. TM was not out there at all.

If you all remember, she's the Anthony friend who spied on LP at Blanchard Park. Then later showed up at the scene of Caylee's body discovery claiming to have pics of the exact area from searching month's before with Equisearch and there was no body. Her husband is also a PI who works for DC.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0612/19734761.pdf

Didn't the searchers with TES have to sign a paper saying they would not take pictures? Can she be in trouble for taking them?

JW says her daughter and George had gotten close. But she wouldn't leave her daughter alone with him.....she doesn't want her kid to go missing......

Didn't the searchers with TES have to sign a paper saying they would not take pictures? Can she be in trouble for taking them?

That's what I recall. Although I'm not sure what the penalty is for breaking that rule or if it can be enforced. Maybe some TES searchers can weigh in on that.

She held a "Caylee is Alive sign", but took pictures of where her body may have floated in water.....

I just kept hearing a CUCKOO CLOCK chiming in the background throughout the whole time I was reading that...

There is no date on this interview! :(

I captured a picture from Nov 10, 2008 at J Blanchard Park. I believe this is Joy.

Update: Removed the pic as it is not her.

I just kept hearing a CUCKOO CLOCK chiming in the background throughout the whole time I was reading that...

ITA-JW needs help! But, is it just me or does it seem that the A's (and according to JW-Kidfinders also) totally took advantage of an unbalanced woman? What next?:doh:

There is no date on this interview! :(

I captured a picture from Nov 10, 2008 at J Blanchard Park. I believe this is Joy.

Nope not her. Remember the funny convo in the parking lot about the three blondes at Blanchard Park? lol. :banghead:

ITA-JW needs help! But, is it just me or does it seem that the A's (and according to JW-Kidfinders also) totally took advantage of an unbalanced woman? What next?:doh:

ITA. JW's life sure is surrounded by drama. Carjackings, etc. I think she seeks this stuff out.

Well that transcript ended oddly. Right after they start talking about Baez and his efforts to find Caylee. I think they went off record at that point or something.

Pg43.

Wow, she found a baby blanket while searching with TES, put it in her boat and forgot about it for three weeks.

Admits to LE she's been baker acted five times. Arrested for fleeing and eluding police, charges were dropped for mental health diversion. We all actually found this stuff and it's in the Parking Lot.

Why all the questions to J about GA's friendship with her daughter? I commend LE for their patience when interviewing what appeared to be a woman who injected herself into a case to fulfill a sensational need to be important. Wow, the carp surrounding this case is unbelievable.

ITA. JW's life sure is surrounded by drama. Carjackings, etc. I think she seeks this stuff out.

On page 6414 of the report, paragraph 3, it explains perhaps why JW's life is dramatic. Seems she's had some stability trouble.

Her written statement says October 1 2008. I'm not sure if that's the date of the interview.

This woman reminds me of another person who Loves to Lounge around this case and keeps Letting us know she is still Looking into it and Last week was ever present once again. I am Leaving out the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong