FL - 77 Arrested in Child *advertiser censored* Sting

Peliman

Reaction score
States been busy, glad to see it... :clap::clap::clap:

TALLAHASSEE, FL -- 77 people, including two men from Jacksonville, have been arrested in the statewide sting. Investigators say some of the suspects had a video showing how to molest children.

Florida's top brass delivered the results of a three-month cyber crime sting. "I think the most important think that we can do in government is to protect our children," said Governor Charlie Crist.

Mission 'Operation Orange Tree' involved the cooperation of 23 state, federal and local law enforcement agencies. They arrested 77 people. All of them have been charged with child *advertiser censored*, some of them are even charged with child molestation.

Charges and mug shots at the bottom of the page.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=139523&provider=top

I'm so glad they have been caught, too. I just don't understand how anyone could find a child "erotic". It completely baffles me. But there seem to be large numbers of these people out there; I seriously wish they could be put down. I know how that sounds, but I just don't think they should be given a chance to breed and to continue to harm little ones.

I'm so glad they have been caught, too. I just don't understand how anyone could find a child "erotic". It completely baffles me. But there seem to be large numbers of these people out there; I seriously wish they could be put down. I know how that sounds, but I just don't think they should be given a chance to breed and to continue to harm little ones.

I have a 2 year old grand daughter and see this as a war against child sex predators. How I wish for the good old days.

TALLAHASSEE, FL -- 77 people, including two men from Jacksonville, have been arrested in the statewide sting. Investigators say some of the suspects had a video showing how to molest children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back