Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Fight over Caylee's Autopsy!
Caylee-AnthoT1.jpg

Will it be released? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking News in the tot mom murder case at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

A meth lab-running granny? Nancy? there was a document dump today and you lead with this?

Bombshell tonight ~ grandparents convince a judge to block the release of Caylee's autopsy report (35 pages long); shocking developments, documents released from the state's case; GA/CA threaten to take custody of Caylee over 2 yrs.; is Casey scheming to set up an insanity defense from behind bars?

A meth lab-running granny? Nancy? there was a document dump today and you lead with this?
She had me scared for a moment since she's pulled this lately ~ advertising one thing on the web site and talking about something totally different for most of the show! :doh:

Caylee's autopsy
Friend of KC, ex-lover of KC speak
Bombshell: GA/CA convince a judge to block the release of the autopsy. 35 page autopsy is too inflamatory for the public to see
Document dump today. Are GA/CA racked with guilt now since they didn't take custody of Caylee...
Is KC plotting her mental insanity defense from jail (night sweats...)
Kronk's interview...clip of CA yacking at her deposition...GA being a smart rear in his deposition
KC yacking about how she is a victim...talking to her parents in jail...

More to come...on Foxy Knoxy in Italy....

She had me scared for a moment since she's pulled this lately ~ advertising one thing on the web site and talking about something totally different for most of the show! :doh:

I know right....I was like meth lab running granny...that should be like a two minute blurb at the end of the show...

Nancy's going to cover another topic first then get back to Caylee (I hope! :))

I did find NG's phrasing interesting about is tot mom plotting her insanity defense from jail?

I did find NG's phrasing interesting about is tot mom plotting her insanity defense from jail?
I thought it was an interesting choice of words too. However, I'm not so sure what she's going to say is completely true since it seems the National Enquirer has a story on it too. :waitasec: MOO

I thought it was an interesting choice of words too. However, I'm not so sure what she's going to say is completely true since it seems the National Enquirer has a story on it too. :waitasec: MOO

Interesting...
It should at least be one time for NG to yell at her guests about the autopsy and why do the A's want it blocked so badly.

NG "Straight out to Mark Williams standing by at the Court House"
NG how did the A's get Strickland to keep the 35 page autopsy.
Mark: Clearly there is something really upsetting in it. If it doesn't see the light of day now...it will be seen at trial.
GA told MM at a vigil about wishing they had gotten custody of Caylee earlier
NG mentioning this wanting custody and asks why it never happened. Why was it just threatened?

Nancy back to talking about Caylee and a friend of LA who said GA/CA talked about getting custody of Caylee 2 yrs. ago. Nancy asks the reporter why they didn't follow through.

Interesting...
It should at least be one time for NG to yell at her guests about the autopsy and why do the A's want it blocked so badly.
No, the part that was in the Natl. Enq. was about Casey going "insane" in jail. MOO

NG to Drew Petrimo Why didn't the A's seek custody
Drew we don't know but sources say that GA was really considering it
One of KC's friends wanted to adopt Caylee but GA/CA prevented it
NG to bald dude guy: I have never seen parents/grandparents try to block the release of a murder victim's autopsy.
What is the deal with the 35 pages NG asked Mark Klaas: MK thinks that it is too upsetting for the A's and are in total denial and every move they have made is to deflect attention from KC and throw everyone else under the bus.

NG "Straight out to Mark Williams standing by at the Court House"
NG how did the A's get Strickland to keep the 35 page autopsy.
Mark: Clearly there is something really upsetting in it. If it doesn't see the light of day now...it will be seen at trial.
GA told MM at a vigil about wishing they had gotten custody of Caylee earlier
NG mentioning this wanting custody and asks why it never happened. Why was it just threatened?

So did something happen today that I missed and Strickland has already ruled on the autopsy report...or is NG referring to the temporary stay until the media is served proper notice???

Nancy asking reporter Drew P. again about why the A's didn't follow through with getting custody of Caylee. He's also mentioning Casey's friend who wanted to adopt her but that was nixed by the A's.

Nancy talking to Mike Brooks about the autopsy report being blocked. Most autopsy reports are much less than 35 pgs.

Marc Klaas. He doesn't believe that there would be anything too upsetting to the A's since they're in such a heavy stage of denial, mentions the odor of decomp morphing into a pizza, etc.

Nancy talking to a doctor about the skeletonized remains. What could they be trying to hide? Dr. says possible injuries to the bones ~ such as old fractures, or fractures in various stages of healing that indicate abuse.

So did something happen today that I missed and Strickland has already ruled on the autopsy report...or is NG referring to the temporary stay until the media is served proper notice???
I believe it's the judge's temporary stay.

Nancy's now talking about Casey's alleged behavior in jail and possibly setting up an insanity defense.

Leonard Padilla ~ she's not that intelligent. :crazy:

Well, that was quick ~ Nancy's on to another topic. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members