1183 users online (229 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!

2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

GA and CA are going to be on CBS Early show 6/16/2009
    Last edited by Patty G; 06-16-2009 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Added date to title.
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

Good morning everyone,

I will open the thread just before the show starts at 7:00 AM ET. PLEASE let's not bash the Anthony's and keep the discussion limited until the Anthony's appear on TV. This is a 2 hour show and they might not be on until the end. There are many members that won't be able to view this thread until later in their day and they dont need to sift through all the post to find out what happened on the show.

Thank you all!
    Patty

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Ready, set, go.............. (thanks for the updates).

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

I think Geo. & Cindy should just stop talking -- this is such a sad case.

It's on now.
    "It MUST be true. I saw it on NANCY."

FOR SALE: Knives, set of six, dinner and/or stainless. Move fast on this one, people. Only three of the set left.

Brad C is on GMA hmmm
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Question

I hope this show is recorded. From what I understood Cindy just said that Caylee was missing for 5 months before they found her...that would of been in Nov. George states he woke on June 16 had breakfast with Caylee and put her in the car and that was the last time he saw her? Did I hear that right?

rambly summary w/only one cup of coffee

Book video, "dead body" 911 call, "she's not far", media circus, George freaking out, Casey charged, body found, court shots, G& C take the stage...

Yesterday was a tough day, George's account of 6/16 breakfast at 7:30? with her, put her in the car?, waved goodbye...(this is new info, is it not?)

CMA foundation...to bring awareness to missing children, blah, blah, blah

GA addresses feud w/RC, Haliegh's dad, GA just trying to help out..CA blah, blah, about missing children and RC made a mistake because CA was on the phone the first night w/national media spreading the word, all about CA and how she should have been home instead of spreading the word.
    Thunder is the voice of the sky gods, with the thunderbolt as their weapon, the destroyer of serpents and spiritual enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    I hope this show is recorded. From what I understood Cindy just said that Caylee was missing for 5 months before they found her...that would of been in Nov. George states he woke on June 16 had breakfast with Caylee and put her in the car and that was the last time he saw her? Did I hear that right?
    You sure did...now, where did that come from?
    Thunder is the voice of the sky gods, with the thunderbolt as their weapon, the destroyer of serpents and spiritual enemies.

Maybe I missed something? He put her in the car? They really should just stop talking.

Quote Originally Posted by fortytwo View Post
    It's on now.
    In what city, is it on now?

Yup, that is what he said AND the first time he ever said this anywhere. George woke up at 7:30 AM and had breakfast with Caylee and later put Caylee in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by scrabble View Post
    In what city, is it on now?
    east coast
    jmo

diz39 is offline This piggy went "Weeeee!" all the way home!
    Yes, you heard correctly. Nearly fell out of my chair!
    Diz
    Why is it that I feel the need to keep my tin foil beanie on at all times these days? Am I the crazy one? Or the normal one?

This is just unbelieveable, my mouth dropped to the floor! Firstly, I do not remember GA waking up with Caylee and having breakfast or him putting her in the car or waving. I remember him watching Food TV. And now Heighleigh's Dad made a big mistake, CA the hero, brought attention to the case when she should have been taking care of herself, OMG, I am going to be sick. Did I miss a ton of stuff? Please.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast