2009.06.16 George and Cindy on CBS Early show

kageykaren

Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star &
Reaction score
GA and CA are going to be on CBS Early show 6/16/2009

Good morning everyone,

I will open the thread just before the show starts at 7:00 AM ET. PLEASE let's not bash the Anthony's and keep the discussion limited until the Anthony's appear on TV. This is a 2 hour show and they might not be on until the end. There are many members that won't be able to view this thread until later in their day and they dont need to sift through all the post to find out what happened on the show.

Thank you all!
Patty

Ready, set, go.............. (thanks for the updates).

I think Geo. & Cindy should just stop talking -- this is such a sad case.

I hope this show is recorded. From what I understood Cindy just said that Caylee was missing for 5 months before they found her...that would of been in Nov. George states he woke on June 16 had breakfast with Caylee and put her in the car and that was the last time he saw her? Did I hear that right?

Book video, "dead body" 911 call, "she's not far", media circus, George freaking out, Casey charged, body found, court shots, G& C take the stage...

Yesterday was a tough day, George's account of 6/16 breakfast at 7:30? with her, put her in the car?, waved goodbye...(this is new info, is it not?)

CMA foundation...to bring awareness to missing children, blah, blah, blah

GA addresses feud w/RC, Haliegh's dad, GA just trying to help out..CA blah, blah, about missing children and RC made a mistake because CA was on the phone the first night w/national media spreading the word, all about CA and how she should have been home instead of spreading the word.

I hope this show is recorded. From what I understood Cindy just said that Caylee was missing for 5 months before they found her...that would of been in Nov. George states he woke on June 16 had breakfast with Caylee and put her in the car and that was the last time he saw her? Did I hear that right?

You sure did...now, where did that come from?

Maybe I missed something? He put her in the car? They really should just stop talking.

Yup, that is what he said AND the first time he ever said this anywhere. George woke up at 7:30 AM and had breakfast with Caylee and later put Caylee in the car.

Yes, you heard correctly. Nearly fell out of my chair!

This is just unbelieveable, my mouth dropped to the floor! Firstly, I do not remember GA waking up with Caylee and having breakfast or him putting her in the car or waving. I remember him watching Food TV. And now Heighleigh's Dad made a big mistake, CA the hero, brought attention to the case when she should have been taking care of herself, OMG, I am going to be sick. Did I miss a ton of stuff? Please.

You sure did...now, where did that come from?

:waitasec:Hmmm....Are the Anthony's slipping? So now George claims he had breakfast with Caylee that morning and put her in the car when she left sometime before 1pm. Then Cindy claims she was grieving for 5 months before Caylee was found...which would of been in Nov. So, is she now saying she knew in Nov where the remains were? I find these new statements to be interesting because this is not what George claimed happen on June 16, 2008. And Cindy now pretty much admitted she knew where Caylee was in Nov from the way I understood it. I wonder if LE and the SA will look into today's show? Hmm.....:waitasec:

Cindy had stated, I think at the bond hearing on July 22, 2008 that she heard Casey and Caylee in the bedroom on the morning of June 16, 2008. This was before she left for work, of which, is around 7:30 AM. :waitasec:

Every single time they open their mouths their story changes. If they had told the truth from the get go they wouldn't have to try to remember what they said and they wouldn't look like idiots when they tell the story different each and every time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back