2009.06.16 Issues w/JVM and Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
Anthony's At War?

Discussing Anthony's interview on Early show and Ron Cummings opposition to their help.

Help? Can OP still delete threads? I want to delete this thread b/c there is really nothing to discuss due to short segment on JVM. Thanks!

Maybe we could combine coverage from Nancy's show? There probably won't be a lot on Caylee, but Jean Casares has given us a preview of some coverage. :)

Hoping they will give some time to the case tonight. I always enjoy JC when she's on the show ! It's been a while since we have had a NG thread on this case.

Hoping they will give some time to the case tonight. I always enjoy JC when she's on the show ! It's been a while since we have had a NG thread on this case.
Hi friend! :seeya: JC started out talking about Caylee and also the other abducted child case, then got derailed with some breaking news about another celebrity related death. I'm hoping she gets back to Caylee ~ especially tonight.

I watched JVM and one important point made was that RC doesn't want to be connected with the Anthonys in any way. One of the guests elaborated, saying that Haleigh was a missing child and neither parent is suspected of harming her, while Caylee Anthony is a murdered child (never missing), and her mother is charged with first degree murder in Caylee's death.

The Cummings family doesn't want anyone thinking there's a similarity between the two cases, and no connection between a missing child and a murdered child.

The guest also said that other missing persons groups don't want any affiliation with the Anthonys.

I watched JVM and one important point made was that RC doesn't want to be connected with the Anthonys in any way. One of the guests elaborated, saying that Haleigh was a missing child and neither parent is suspected of harming her, while Caylee Anthony is a murdered child (never missing), and her mother is charged with first degree murder in Caylee's death.

The Cummings family doesn't want anyone thinking there's a similarity between the two cases, and no connection between a missing child and a murdered child.

The guest also said that other missing persons groups don't want any affiliation with the Anthonys.
Thanks for the summary, Leila! I'd missed her show ~ getting home late from work. It seems not everybody's buying into the A's "foundation". Good for RC!

Hi friend! :seeya: JC started out talking about Caylee and also the other abducted child case, then got derailed with some breaking news about another celebrity related death. I'm hoping she gets back to Caylee ~ especially tonight.
Howdy Panthera ! Yes, I am hoping she'll cover Caylee soon...! :)

They're talking about the autopsy report. Reporter Drew P. saying it will be up to a judge if it's released. Jean C. reading from Conway's motion asking the court to seal the report until trial. NG reporter: it refers briefly to a FL statute about releasing a report. Ray Giudice: FL has a very liberal law regarding discovery and believes the judge will release it. Notes that JB didn't file the motion, just the A's through their lawyer.

Now they're showing excerpt from A's on the Morning Show. GA recounts seeing Caylee for the last time one year ago today.

Jean C. talking to Marc Klaas about the anniversary and what it must be like for a parent. He's saying it's very difficult. It took many years before he could face the Holiday season, Polly's birthday, etc. All these dates bring back precious memories that can't be relived.

Attorney thinks the autopsy report will be released. Mickey Sherman says GA and CA don't have a legal standing in the criminal case, and he also thinks the autopsy report will be released.

They just played the portion of the CBS interview where GA described the last time he saw Caylee. I have the distinct impression that when he says "putting her in the car and waving goodbye to her" was what he's now saying about the last time he saw Caylee, as opposed to his original statement.

Caller asking how A's think they have a right to privacy when they've been out in the media all this time.

Leonard on. Saying what GA said on the show isn't true. None of those things he talked about on 6/16/08 actually happened.

LP...........saying EXACTLY what I mentioned earlier.........what GA is saying is not true - he never saw Caylee on the 16th. It's all a cover for what happened on June 15th.

I wonder if the state was really going to release the interviews w/ LP, RD and Tracy the other day ?

Attorney thinks the autopsy report will be released. Mickey Sherman says GA and CA don't have a legal standing in the criminal case, and he also thinks the autopsy report will be released.

They just played the portion of the CBS interview where GA described the last time he saw Caylee. I have the distinct impression that when he says "putting her in the car and waving goodbye to her" was what he's now saying about the last time he saw Caylee, as opposed to his original statement.
(bolding mine)

Where did that come from??? :waitasec: Didn't he tell Greta way back last year that he was watching tv and they (Casey/Caylee) walked out the door?

LP...........saying EXACTLY what I mentioned earlier.........what GA is saying is not true - he never saw Caylee on the 16th. It's all a cover for what happened on June 15th.
Exactly! Just remember ~ the truth doesn't change! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow