Help with Font size please

gm8549

Reaction score
Was on the site earlier today and all was well. After reading a thread,the font suddenly went to teeny weeny..impossible to read! I have cleared cookies,cache,history...closed browser(Firefox) . Still too small to read. No other site with this sudden change?! Could it simply be a temporary glitch with WS?

Thanks for any help.

Sorry to be a pain,but hoping to get some help here. Can't read the site any longer...thype is simply miniscule. In addition,now it signs me out when I close the browser.Using Vista and Firefox.

Looked in the user CP to see if anything could help there,but see nothing.

Sometimes that happens to me on my dad's netbook. Look on the bottom of your browser window, right on top of the Windows toolbar. If you see a percentage number, click that and you can change it to 100%. I hope that works and that you can see this!

Thanks for the suggestion. Don't even see that option. Looks like you made your font quite large for me to read.

Ever since I cleared cookies,cache,history,etc,this site logs me out when I close the browser. That never happened before.Was so hoping that might see this an offer a suggestion. It's only on WS..no other site is a problem.

Hold down the ctrl key and push the + key it will make the screen larger.

Tekilla! It worked!!!!! Thank you a million. I was afraid it would alter all the sites,but it didn't.

Now if I could figure out why WS won't keep me signed in anymore. It only started when I cleared cookies,etc to try and remedy the font size.

It was very thoughtful that both of you posted in extra-large font to help me. Many many thanks!

Tekilla! It worked!!!!! Thank you a million. I was afraid it would alter all the sites,but it didn't.

Now if I could figure out why WS won't keep me signed in anymore. It only started when I cleared cookies,etc to try and remedy the font size.

It was very thoughtful that both of you posted in extra-large font to help me. Many many thanks!

When you sign in do you click the box that says remember me? It is right next to where you type your log in name.

Oh and you are welcome. I was glad I could help.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back