GUILTY NY - James Farrior, 11 mos, drowned in mop bucket, Queens, 15 June 2009

How horrible. A stupid mistake has cost this little one his life. I pray for the parents and other loved ones.

I was always very careful about leaving standing water, bottles of cleaner, etc anywhere my little one could possibly get into it. God bless this little one and the grieving family.

About 40 years ago, this same thing happened to friends of my family.

What a terrible tradgity!

What a disturbing and heartbreaking story. So much has been written about buckets and children; I have trouble imagining someone doing this; especially a daycare provider. I'm thinking negligent homicide would be a more appropriate charge.

From March 2011:

http://nypost.com/2011/03/28/nyquil...-drown-in-bucket-gets-1-to-3-years-in-prison/

As a judge sentenced her to 1-to-3 years in prison, a Queens babysitter who allowed an 11-month-old baby to drown in a bucket while she was zonked out on cold medicine finally apologized to the tragic tot’s family...

Khan, 30, of Richmond Hill, was found guilty of the reckless assault and endangerment of James Farrior III who fell face first into a blue bucket of water and drowned as the babysitter was asleep on the couch after taking Nyquil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back