797 users online (131 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 130 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

OH - Haylee Donathan, 3, Crawford County, 28 May 2009

Police issued a statewide endangered missing child advisory Monday night for a 3-year-old Crawford County girl believed to be with a convicted sex offender.

Haylee Donathan and her mother, Candace Watson, 24, were last seen on May 28 in Crestline, Ohio, with Robbi Potter, 10TV's Tino Ramos reported.

Potter, 27, was recently released from prison after being convicted of sexual battery of a minor.

He is a Tier III sex offender, the most serious ranking, and there is a warrant out for Potter's arrest.

Authorities said that all three may be at a campground in central Ohio, Ramos reported

Haylee is described as white, 2 feet 5 inches tall and weighing 37 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt with Minnie Mouse on the front and light purple shorts.

Watson is described as white, 5 feet 1 inches tall and weighting 170 pounds. Police said she has brown hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a tank top and brown shorts.

Police described Potter as white, 6 feet tall and weighting 200 pounds. He has brown hair, blue eyes and a beard.

They may be driving a 1988 blue or black Chevrolet pickup truck, with Ohio license plate No. Q64-5916.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/loc...t.html?sid=102

She was with her mother, Candace K. Watson, and her motherís boyfriend, Robbi Douglas Potter.

Not again

OH-3 YO Haylee Donathan missing; camping with mom and SO

Police issued a statewide endangered missing child advisory Monday night for a 3-year-old Crawford County girl believed to be with a convicted sex offender.

Haylee Donathan and her mother, Candace Watson, 24, were last seen on May 28 in Crestline, Ohio, with Robbi Potter, 10TV's Tino Ramos reported.

Potter, 27, was recently released from prison after being convicted of sexual battery of a minor.

He is a Tier III sex offender, the most serious ranking, and there is a warrant out for Potter's arrest.

Authorities said that all three may be at a campground in central Ohio, Ramos reported

Haylee is described as white, 2 feet 5 inches tall and weighing 37 pounds. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt with Minnie Mouse on the front and light purple shorts.

Watson is described as white, 5 feet 1 inches tall and weighting 170 pounds. Police said she has brown hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a tank top and brown shorts.

Police described Potter as white, 6 feet tall and weighting 200 pounds. He has brown hair, blue eyes and a beard.

They may be driving a 1988 blue or black Chevrolet pickup truck, with Ohio license plate No. Q64-5916.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/loc...t.html?sid=102

She was with her mother, Candace K. Watson, and her motherís boyfriend, Robbi Douglas Potter.

Not again

Supposedly this is the moms myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/swtcandie1984

That is her,there is another article with her picture on it.

i wonder who reported her missing?

birth father? grandparents? social worker?

if she is with her mother and her mother has legal custody....how did authorities decide she was "missing"?

there must be more to the story. did mom know this man BEFORE he went to prison? if not, how did they meet?

praying for a good outcome...

Quote Originally Posted by tracy87 View Post
    i wonder who reported her missing?

birth father? grandparents? social worker?

if she is with her mother and her mother has legal custody....how did authorities decide she was "missing"?

there must be more to the story. did mom know this man BEFORE he went to prison? if not, how did they meet?

praying for a good outcome...
    Oh my gosh how scary and nerve wracking I hope this little angel is found safe and unharmed.

I was wondering the same as you but regardless of how it was reported or who reported it. I am very thankful that someone did so this child has a chance of being saved. I agree also that there is more to the story as well and hopefully this child is found soon with a good outcome.

Not again!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

within the boundaries of responsible sleuthing

Angry

Another poor excuse for a mother exposing her child to a sex offender.

Dispicable.
    SOs just use these silly women to get access to a child.

Hopefully little Haylee will be found ok.

They were last seen May 28th... it is now the 9th of June... I'm assuming that someone has raised a red flag perhaps because they haven't been seen or heard from since then. Almost 2 weeks since they were last seen...

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    So little information was given by the media! Like where were they last seen? What was the circumstances surrounding them taking off with little Haylee? Who had custody of this child? Dang, the list could go on and on!

Watching this on NG now. Will add link in a sec.

They left from Crestline Ohio and may be headed for Phoenix AZ. I haven't been able to find a media link yet.

Her mom met the SO recently. He was just released from prison. He hasn't just one sex offense and has a long rap sheet! Mom's name is Candace Watson.

POS is named Robbi Potter.

There is NOT an Amber Alert because the mom has custody!!!

is this sex offender that she is with the mothers boyfriend??

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    nancy is covering this case. The mother has custody. I am coming in late to the show. Will post the rest of what is reported

here is a live stream link to nancy
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/timer55

one more thing...is the mom with them also?? or just the man and the little girl?

Page 1 of 130 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast