803 users online (90 members and 713 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Did Chris Coleman kill his wife and two young sons?

Voters
380. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he is guilty

367 96.58%
  • No, he is simply innocent

1 0.26%
  • He was framed and is innocent

1 0.26%
  • Unsure

11 2.89%

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie09 View Post
    I'm just curious if anyone outside of his family is supporting him? I think, like nearly everyone, it sure looks like he did it, but is there a group somewhere that thinks he's innocent or set up? (I guess I'm asking because of the poll....seems like everyone here believes him to be guilty)
    Interesting question, Charlie. If you read the comments at the online Post Dispatch (http://www.stltoday.com), there's a small but vocal contingent who post about their doubts that he's guilty. There's also a lot of speculation there from other posters that these "pro-CC" folks are members of Ron's church, but who knows?

As circumstantial evidence cases go, this one is sure a humdinger. I think everyone seems to agree on that point at least!
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

Does anyone know how he paid for the red paint? Did the receipt that was found in his vehicle show that he paid cash, check, or credit/debit card?

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    Interesting question, Charlie. If you read the comments at the online Post Dispatch (http://www.stltoday.com), there's a small but vocal contingent who post about their doubts that he's guilty. There's also a lot of speculation there from other posters that these "pro-CC" folks are members of Ron's church, but who knows?

As circumstantial evidence cases go, this one is sure a humdinger. I think everyone seems to agree on that point at least!
    He's guilty. The way it adds up is a straight line between the scene, the evidence and the husband. IMHO, this one is a no brainer. His crime seems like an Amanda Knox - staging the scene and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post
    Does anyone know how he paid for the red paint? Did the receipt that was found in his vehicle show that he paid cash, check, or credit/debit card?
    It was mentioned in opening arguments, but I don't think the evidence has been disclosed yet. Sure wish we could have cameras in that courtroom!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    It was mentioned in opening arguments, but I don't think the evidence has been disclosed yet. Sure wish we could have cameras in that courtroom!
    Me too! This guy is guilty as sin. Hope the other inmates take GOOD care of him behind bars.

More than one post was removed in this thread. We don't discuss other members or who might have voted a certain way or things of that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I remember on our local news right after the murders and he was arrested that they said they did find the receipts for the red paint in his house! No way he didn't do it. There is no reasonable doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post
    In the search warrant, police reported taking swabs of scratches and injuries found on Christopher Coleman's right forearm. The police reportedly also seized orange twine that may have been used in the strangulations as well as a receipt for spray paint purchased at a Home Depot in July 2008 that was found in Coleman's travel bag.

http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/...emansearch.pdf
    http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...eman_house.php
    As Kimster said, not sure if the receipt was proven to be for the red paint used in the house, guess we'll find that out next week.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

I think he is guilty. I also think he is a sociopath. Tara supports him if she is wearing the promise ring, I don't know why she does though. She could have potentially been his next victim. There are people who do support murders even with all the evidence and I do not understand their reasoning. I am the type of person who will never support a murderer.

Maybe he has gone on a diet so that he doesn't appear to be that large of a person. When I look at photos of him and Sheri, he looks so much larger than she does.

GUILTY

Shame on your soul - killing those poor "babies" and their mother.....

Quote Originally Posted by UdbCrzy2 View Post
    I think he is guilty. I also think he is a sociopath. Tara supports him if she is wearing the promise ring, I don't know why she does though. She could have potentially been his next victim. There are people who do support murders even with all the evidence and I do not understand their reasoning. I am the type of person who will never support a murderer.

Maybe he has gone on a diet so that he doesn't appear to be that large of a person. When I look at photos of him and Sheri, he looks so much larger than she does.
    BBM - I have some thoughts on this...

In an uneventful, unremarkable life she wants her 15 minutes of fame (infamy) any way she can get it...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6