1048 users online (206 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Billy Joel and third wife Katie Lee split

NEW YORK – Billy Joel and wife Katie Lee are confirming a split.

In a statement, the pair said that they remain "caring friends with admiration and respect for each other." They got married five years ago at Joel's mansion on New York's Long Island.

A representative for Joel did not immediately respond to the question of whether the couple were getting a divorce.

This was the Piano Man's third marriage, her first. (He's age 60, she's 27.)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090618/...ple_billy_joel

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I am surprised it lasted as long as it did. Also surprised she didn't get pregnant while they were together. But I am pretty cynical.

Rumor is she's been carrying on an affair with Yigal Azrael, a fashion designer, who all along Billy just (incorrectly) assumed was gay.

I'm always sorry to hear when a marriage doesn't work out.

When you get onto your third divorce though, shouldn't you be asking yourself...is it me?

LOL JK. Good luck to both of them.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    I'm always sorry to hear when a marriage doesn't work out.

When you get onto your third divorce though, shouldn't you be asking yourself...is it me?

LOL JK. Good luck to both of them.
    Exactly Kat! I've never followed the life of Billy Joel,but the little I have heard...me thinks that Billy needs to get his act together.

Not too shocking considering she has been spotted prancing all over town with her designer friend. I wonder if he is still going to open a restaurant for her? I know he took his Hamptons house off the market.

Wow, didn't see this coming (lol)

Maybe he should stop marrying women much younger and obviously very hot. After the whole "Billy Joel Music icon" thing wears off they wake up one day and realize they are married to an old goat! (with a drinking problem too perhaps).