House Hunter Gets Nekkid In The Jacuzzi!!!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Linky

The owner tells police he went to check on the visitor, whom he found in the jacuzzi, naked, and masturbating. The visitor looked at the owner and said "I've been fantasizing about you since the first time I saw you.

The man then jumped out of the jacuzzi into the pool and said "ooh, it's so cold" and continued masturbating...

...The intruder is a white man in his mid-thirties, 5'7", 175 pounds. He has brown eyes, brown hair thinning at the front, a hairy chest and a good tan. The owner of the home says he'll have no problem identifying the suspect.

#1. :sick:

#2. This poor guy has to pay to have his pool and jacuzzi sterilized. I reiterate :sick:

#3. I would have called the police and locked the door and let them catch him in the act. Hopefully Cops would be filming.

#4. This poor guy has to pay to have his pool and jacuzzi sterilized. I reiterate :sick:

#5. :sick:

#6.

#7.

#8. This poor guy has to pay to have his pool and jacuzzi sterilized. I reiterate :sick:

If it were my pool and Jacuzzi I'd have to have them sterilized with a flamethrower!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back