1320 users online (263 members and 1057 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Wierd Ring In The Sky At Kings Dominion!!!

Kings Dominion had this over the sky's recently.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLUlTQBQeg&NR=1"]YouTube - UFO over Kings Dominion Virginia June 13, 2009[/ame]

An article

"It was like a sign, God gives you signs and I just felt like that was a sign and I'm not sure what that sign meant but it meant a great deal to my family because when we got home we all got in line and prayed together. We were freaking out," Smith continued.

I think the sign from God was a ring to say you need your bell rung!!

kings dominion that brought back a lot of memories

when i was growing up,we went there all the time.

ot sorry, dont know nothing about a ring in the sky

Hilarious... all over a smoke ring produced by the volcano ride. It doesn't happen often, seeing a smoke ring hold its shape for a long duration, but given that the atmosphere was laden with moisture and hardly any real wind was there to disrupt it: wahlah, one cool lingering kicka$$ smoke ring.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/06/...4261245182683/

Cameron Pack, a UFO investigator, said he does not accept the Kings Dominion version because a similar ring appeared in the sky at Fort Belvoir, Va., more than 50 years ago.
    JMO

http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-E...Texas-UFO-ring

The photo uploaded with the MUFON report looks somewhat similar to a recent Virginia case where witness Denna Smith saw a black floating ring in the sky at the Kings Dominion theme park. The park says the ring is from a ride called Volcano, The Blast Coaster
    JMO

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    From the link you just posted Paintr which has a better footage of the ring it looks like a bubble to me. Someone blew a big bubble and against the backdrop of the sky it looks much bigger than it really is. Even the way it moves is globular like a bubble.

Bubble or UFO I don't think it is a smoke ring. It is moving. Smoke is not cohesive and would not stick together as one unit moving across the sky. The minute a breeze hit it it would dissipate.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi