2009.06.19 Autopsy Report Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
2n9c84h.jpg

Well I am sorta sad because this little baby was obviously thrown away like everyday garbage. Her lil mouth was taped shut for what ever sick reason that monster took her life. I did note how the ME said that it was there months prior to being found and consistant with the date the child was last seen alive.

Can somebody please explain to me how the autopsy report could tarnish Caylee's memory as stated in one of the news artilcles today? Caylee was a sweet innocent child who did not deserve this and her memory could never be tarnished - she did not ask for this. The only memory tarnished is the one that is held for her killer/mother. Am I missing something?:waitasec:

It's a shame her hyoid wasn't found.

It states that hair was matted. Would this be caused from any type of struggle? Vigorous shaking of the head, perhaps?

Can somebody please explain to me how the autopsy report could tarnish Caylee's memory as stated in one of the news artilcles today? Caylee was a sweet innocent child who did not deserve this and her memory could never be tarnished - she did not ask for this. The only memory tarnished is the one that is held for her killer/mother. Am I missing something?:waitasec:

Perhaps the report stating the opinion ( roots. etc) was in place from the time she went missing is what has upset them..?

Interferes with an alternative storyline, perhaps??

Thanks in advance for updates. Reading from my blackberry.
Poor Caylee:(

I could not agree more Chat!!!!

It states that hair was matted. Would this be caused from any type of struggle? Vigorous shaking of the head, perhaps?

I think it is more likely matted because it stayed out in the elements and in a flood zone for so many months before found.

IMO the lettering is so very sad. "big trouble comes small". I wish someone would have explained to that monster that it was just an express and she should not have used it so literally. She was so small and I highly dount any trouble except for the fact that her momster couldnt go out partying and screwing around....

I'm curious about the fabric letters. Why were they put into the bag with Caylee?

I think it is more likely matted because it stayed out in the elements and in a flood zone for so many months before found.

Small animals could have caused the matting also.

"No Known Medical History !?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member