1368 users online (290 members and 1078 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Autopsy Report - Tox Report

Discuss the Toxicology Report Findings here

Tox Report
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801861/detail.html

Pretty much what I expected. I didn't think they were going to find any evidence of drugs.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    does this include the findings of the papertowel?

Grrr I get frustrated when I have a post all written and the thread gets closed lol. My question had to do with whether or not the odor in the car could have come from the paper towels with the decomp fluid on them. I seriously do not think Casey is as dumb as some people think. I think she would have gotten rid of it as soon as possible. If say she removed it from the trunk after half a day or so and used the towels to wipe up some leaking fluid or whatever, but then forgot about the towels in the bag---would that odor have gotten stronger with the passage of time in the hot car and caused the smell? Just wondering.

Didn't know how else to bring this over - what with the "splitting" of the Autopsy info, and all ......................... anyone out there with an explanation of THIS?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Looks like KC may have tried to clean the mess!!!

Attachment 4168
    WTH!

....'small amounts of THC & cannibinol were also detected !?!?'

Quote Originally Posted by msinformed View Post
    Didn't know how else to bring this over - what with the "splitting" of the Autopsy info, and all ......................... anyone out there with an explanation of THIS?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Looks like KC may have tried to clean the mess!!!

Attachment 4168
    WTH!

....'small amounts of THC & cannibinol were also detected !?!?'
    yeah!! That's why I asked if we can talk about the paper towel here. Weed (THC) on the paper towel.

Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    yeah!! That's why I asked if we can talk about the paper towel here. Weed (THC) on the paper towel.
    NocturnalLady, on one of the "splinter" threads, posted perhaps it came from TL's garbage bag ........... I ....... don't know??!! Would they waste some of their "stash," or was it residue from someone's hands?

Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    JWG just started a new thread, and I just posted this question,

Love your new Avatar OLG....... Keep them coming........

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

What if the THC & cannibil (post use) were in an ash tray and then dumped in the trash can. There would be trace amounts on the paper towel if in the trash bag they came into contact with one another.
    Just and idea.

Page 6556

"Additionally, several of the identified compounds are typically associated with anaerobic decomposition.
    While the actual significance of this is not known, it indicates that any type of decompositional event that might have been associated with the odor in the trunk of the car could have occurred under deprived oxygen conditions."

Ok...so this would indicate the probability of suffocation or drowning correct?

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Quote Originally Posted by msinformed View Post
    NocturnalLady, on one of the "splinter" threads, posted perhaps it came from TL's garbage bag ........... I ....... don't know??!! Would they waste some of their "stash," or was it residue from someone's hands?
    If zi read it correctly it was just a trace of cannibis. Remember when TL was surprised to find out KC took their garbage that am. I feel the paper towels are no big deal, just trace remants from TL apartment or KC alone or with someone smoked a doobie in the car. before it was impounded. Maybe KC thought good weed would get the smell out, afterall some people refer to the smell of good pot as, "skunk" not squirrels.
    F " All You Need Is Love !"
    ~~ HAPPY MOTHERS DAY~~
    " The Greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attentions " Gray Wats

Lindsey Love You're A
    " FIREWORK "
    ~"Come on baby show'em what your worth, Come on let your colors burst feeling brighter than the moon as you shoot across the sky, MAKE'EM GO, AH! ,AH! ,AH!...~
    One Republic - "Come Home"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA7Ej9N_5Y

Family friends son Stefano Langone from Kent Wa. won his Golden Ticket to Hollywood ! Enjoy the listen ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq299kOo6C8 Soulful Spirit...

Quote Originally Posted by nitasch View Post
    Page 6556

"Additionally, several of the identified compounds are typically associated with anaerobic decomposition.
    While the actual significance of this is not known, it indicates that any type of decompositional event that might have been associated with the odor in the trunk of the car could have occurred under deprived oxygen conditions."

Ok...so this would indicate the probability of suffocation or drowning correct?
    Hmm ...... maybe just the "deprived oxygen conditions" of a closed trunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
    What if the THC & cannibil (post use) were in an ash tray and then dumped in the trash can. There would be trace amounts on the paper towel if in the trash bag they came into contact with one another.
    Just and idea.
    Bold is mine

and a good one IMO.

I'm reading stuff to find out more about how it could get on there because I think it could come from simply being in the room with people getting high but am not 100% sure. I don't know if anyone here smokes or not but if ya do I have no doubt you know the term "hot boxing"- I think it could be as simple as that. I'm checking tho!

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    If zi read it correctly it was just a trace of cannibis. Remember when TL was surprised to find out KC took their garbage that am. I feel the paper towels are no big deal, just trace remants from TL apartment or KC alone or with someone smoked a doobie in the car. before it was impounded. Maybe KC thought good weed would get the smell out, afterall some people refer to the smell of good pot as, "skunk" not squirrels.
    Yeah, I too think this is probably the case.

As far as the TCH on the paper towel, I can add that if weed was being smoked out of a bong or pipe, Then paper towels could be used while cleaning those items...

Therefore causing THC and resin to be on a papertowel...
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast