Autopsy Report - Tox Report

Pretty much what I expected. I didn't think they were going to find any evidence of drugs.

does this include the findings of the papertowel?

Grrr I get frustrated when I have a post all written and the thread gets closed lol. My question had to do with whether or not the odor in the car could have come from the paper towels with the decomp fluid on them. I seriously do not think Casey is as dumb as some people think. I think she would have gotten rid of it as soon as possible. If say she removed it from the trunk after half a day or so and used the towels to wipe up some leaking fluid or whatever, but then forgot about the towels in the bag---would that odor have gotten stronger with the passage of time in the hot car and caused the smell? Just wondering.

Didn't know how else to bring this over - what with the "splitting" of the Autopsy info, and all ......................... anyone out there with an explanation of THIS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
Looks like KC may have tried to clean the mess!!!

Attachment 4168
WTH!

....'small amounts of THC & cannibinol were also detected !?!?'

Didn't know how else to bring this over - what with the "splitting" of the Autopsy info, and all ......................... anyone out there with an explanation of THIS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG View Post
Looks like KC may have tried to clean the mess!!!

Attachment 4168
WTH!

....'small amounts of THC & cannibinol were also detected !?!?'

yeah!! That's why I asked if we can talk about the paper towel here. Weed (THC) on the paper towel.

yeah!! That's why I asked if we can talk about the paper towel here. Weed (THC) on the paper towel.

NocturnalLady, on one of the "splinter" threads, posted perhaps it came from TL's garbage bag ........... I ....... don't know??!! Would they waste some of their "stash," or was it residue from someone's hands?

JWG just started a new thread, and I just posted this question,

Love your new Avatar OLG.......:blowkiss: Keep them coming........

What if the THC & cannibil (post use) were in an ash tray and then dumped in the trash can. There would be trace amounts on the paper towel if in the trash bag they came into contact with one another.
Just and idea.

Page 6556

"Additionally, several of the identified compounds are typically associated with anaerobic decomposition.
While the actual significance of this is not known, it indicates that any type of decompositional event that might have been associated with the odor in the trunk of the car could have occurred under deprived oxygen conditions."

Ok...so this would indicate the probability of suffocation or drowning correct?

NocturnalLady, on one of the "splinter" threads, posted perhaps it came from TL's garbage bag ........... I ....... don't know??!! Would they waste some of their "stash," or was it residue from someone's hands?
If zi read it correctly it was just a trace of cannibis. Remember when TL was surprised to find out KC took their garbage that am. I feel the paper towels are no big deal, just trace remants from TL apartment or KC alone or with someone smoked a doobie in the car. before it was impounded. Maybe KC thought good weed would get the smell out, afterall some people refer to the smell of good pot as, "skunk" not squirrels.

Page 6556

"Additionally, several of the identified compounds are typically associated with anaerobic decomposition.
While the actual significance of this is not known, it indicates that any type of decompositional event that might have been associated with the odor in the trunk of the car could have occurred under deprived oxygen conditions."

Ok...so this would indicate the probability of suffocation or drowning correct?

Hmm ...... maybe just the "deprived oxygen conditions" of a closed trunk?

What if the THC & cannibil (post use) were in an ash tray and then dumped in the trash can. There would be trace amounts on the paper towel if in the trash bag they came into contact with one another.
Just and idea.

Bold is mine

and a good one IMO.

I'm reading stuff to find out more about how it could get on there because I think it could come from simply being in the room with people getting high but am not 100% sure. I don't know if anyone here smokes or not but if ya do I have no doubt you know the term "hot boxing"- I think it could be as simple as that. I'm checking tho!

If zi read it correctly it was just a trace of cannibis. Remember when TL was surprised to find out KC took their garbage that am. I feel the paper towels are no big deal, just trace remants from TL apartment or KC alone or with someone smoked a doobie in the car. before it was impounded. Maybe KC thought good weed would get the smell out, afterall some people refer to the smell of good pot as, "skunk" not squirrels.

Yeah, I too think this is probably the case.

As far as the TCH on the paper towel, I can add that if weed was being smoked out of a bong or pipe, Then paper towels could be used while cleaning those items...

Therefore causing THC and resin to be on a papertowel...

Bold is mine

and a good one IMO.

I'm reading stuff to find out more about how it could get on there because I think it could come from simply being in the room with people getting high but am not 100% sure. I don't know if anyone here smokes or not but if ya do I have no doubt you know the term "hot boxing"- I think it could be as simple as that. I'm checking tho!

Yep ...... many of my "clients" tested for thc after swearing they had just been in a room/vehicle where others were using! Thank you! So obvious/simple, my mind just did not "go" there.

This kind of shoots a hole in George's assertion that the clothes from TonE's apartment smelled of "cigarette smoke, cigarette, yeah, cigarette smoke, it was cigarette smoke" and not pot smoke.

maybe someone just wrapped up some bud in a paper towel because that's what was handy? The weed got smoked and the paper towel was still there?

I have to re download adobe and haven't seen the report yet. :waitasec:

As far as the TCH on the paper towel, I can add that if weed was being smoked out of a bong or pipe, Then paper towels could be used while cleaning those items...

Therefore causing THC and resin to be on a papertowel...

There was only a small amount though, if they had been used in the scraping or cleaning process (to wipe off whatever mess there was) of a bowl or whatever there would be actual resin (which is visible) on the towels IMO.

maybe someone just wrapped up some bud in a paper towel because that's what was handy? The weed got smoked and the paper towel was still there?

I have to re download adobe and haven't seen the report yet. :waitasec:

Great thought!
I think ya'll are on the right track..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member