Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REVISIT Autopsy Report - Skeletal Dispersal

REVISIT Autopsy Report - Skeletal Dispersal

Discuss the Skeletal Dispersal here

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801734/detail.html

Good lord.....reading this report turns my stomache. Now I think we all knew ever since the body was found, bones scattered, that there was obviously animal activity with the remains.

But is anyone else sickened with the images that come to mind when you read this report?

I wonder if the A's have read this, and if so, how on earth do they maintain their support for their wonderful daughter?

Simply horrible, completely disrepectful treatment of this little soul's body after her passing, which lord knows how horrific that was. I am officially sick and with renewed disgust over this situtation.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nitasch For This Useful Post:

I found the references to all the vegetation growing on the skulls to be sickening. At least this shows that the body wasn't moved.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Guys, I cant read these reports, I am too upset just from reading threads - is it definitely true the hyoid was NOT found?

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    Guys, I cant read these reports, I am too upset just from reading threads - is it definitely true the hyoid was NOT found?
    That is TRUE, hyoid was NOT found.

I also noted that the tips of ALL her fingers were not found either. Granted, they were teeny tiny, but the investigators were so through, I am wondering why none were found.

Link to Bones of the Hand:
    http://www.infovisual.info/03/027_en.html
    Last edited by ClockWatcher; 06-19-2009 at 03:40 PM. Reason: wow, had to edit for spelling grammar and everything...sorry upsetting day

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClockWatcher For This Useful Post:

At the risk of making myself puke...the smaller bones (fingers) that were missing were likely consumed...

There isn't a thread about her clothes so I apologize to be off subject however, I can't find where GA tells in an interview with FBI or LE what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her. It is the same items that she was wearing when she was found? Striped shorts and a shirt that might say something with the "Big" "trouble" and "comes" as reported by the ME. Does anyone remember?

Reagan is online now How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockWatcher View Post
    That is TRUE, hyoid was NOT found.

I also noted that the tips of ALL her fingers were not found either. Granted, they were teeny tiny, but the investigators were so through, I am wondering why none were found.

Link to Bones of the Hand:
    http://www.infovisual.info/03/027_en.html
    Investigators most of the smallest of bones. Why not the hyoid bone?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsaver5683 View Post
    There isn't a thread about her clothes so I apologize to be off subject however, I can't find where GA tells in an interview with FBI or LE what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her. It is the same items that she was wearing when she was found? Striped shorts and a shirt that might say something with the "Big" "trouble" and "comes" as reported by the ME. Does anyone remember?
    Tsaver, I appreciate your interest, perhaps you could re-post your question in the Questions thread. I'm sorry, right now I'm too disheartened to find the appropriate link for you.

George said the outfit he last saw Caylee in, on the 16th, was a jeans skirt and a pink shirt. The shorts that were found with the remains were striped and I am not sure on the shirt. I believe the shirt, or pieces of it, that were found may have been pink, but it also had the words "Big trouble comes small", or something to that effect. George never mentions any lettering on the pink shirt that he claims to have seen on June 16th.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    Investigators most of the smallest of bones. Why not the hyoid bone?
    Hey Reagan, I can only speculate.

1. Due to the smallness and fragility of the hyoid, could have disintegrated naturally?

2.Disappeared due to the animal activity?

3. Was already broken, fragmented or otherwise damaged and unrecognizable?

Those are my thoughts, based on my own limited knowledge.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClockWatcher For This Useful Post:

I consider myself profoundly anti-death penalty. However reading this report about the state of Caylee's remains, as well as the report with the paper towels (groan.) I understand the choice of the SA to proceed with that punishment.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MaedchenX For This Useful Post:

I honestly can't imagine how the Anthonys can still support Casey after reading these reports?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mackenzie For This Useful Post:

George described Caylee as wearing a denim skirt and a totally different shirt - can't remember exactly what - the last time he saw her. His description is in the Greta van Susteran interview and what he described did not match the clothes Caylee was found with at all. But since we know Casey returned to the house after George left, it is possible that what he described is right and that Casey changed Caylee's clothes after coming back to the house. I wonder if the possible change in clothes might be an important clue as to what happened to Caylee.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Balthazar For This Useful Post:

1. Due to the smallness and fragility of the hyoid, could have disintegrated naturally?

broken hyoid is what usually indicates strangulation. it is a tiny bone. on a toddler, more so. if it were broken, maybe the pieces were washed too far away. I wonder if this bone or fragments were found, the COD would not have been "undetermined means". I think I read though that on a toddler, hyoid may not break at all during a strangulation so we still wouldnt know. Just strange of all bones missing the hyoid was one.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Since there were clothing remnants found with the remains I wonder what KC meant by her "They haven't even found her clothes." If this is in fact true. Hope this is not off topic.

Here is a link to the picture with the possible shirt.... ((((((
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/p...6d24b2a202.jpg

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tsaver5683 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spiderlady View Post
    Since there were clothing remnants found with the remains I wonder what KC meant by her "They haven't even found her clothes." If this is in fact true. Hope this is not off topic.
    This account came from LP, correct? Yeah, I think I am going to have to take that with a grain of salt the size of his 10 gallon.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaedchenX For This Useful Post:

Graphic warning:

It would not be ossified in a 3 year old child and would have been eaten or subject to the same decomposition rates as the rest of the unossified remains, such as cartilage.

"Due to its position, the hyoid bone is not susceptible to easy fracture. In a suspected case of murder, a fractured hyoid strongly indicates [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throttling"]throttling[/ame] or [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strangulation"]strangulation[/ame]. However this is not the case in children and adolescents where hyoid bone is still flexible as ossification is yet to be completed."

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

this was the part of the report that just broke my heart and had tears falling from my eyes. that poor babys body was ravaged by animals. i would love for these descriptions to be blown up and duct taped to caseys cell and at the same time having caylee singing you are my sunshine. may that beautiful browned eyed baby girl rest in peace!!!!!!!!!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rosiegirl04 For This Useful Post:

Hi, I don't know where to post my question so hope this is OK.

What do you think the shroud is that Dr G speaks of in her report?

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post

When they lifted up the "plastic bag mass" at the dump scene, they set it on a white plastic tarp which was then placed in a white Tyvek body bag. The "shroud" is the plastic tarp that they wrapped the "mass" in before putting it in the body bag.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ecs5298 For This Useful Post:

This is just so ad. The whole family is just evil. I could not parade around like everythng is ok like the A's do especially after all this. Ugh - makes me sick and sad.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Pollywog For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post

My take on that is, it is similar to a sheet. As the investigator's found remains they were placed on the shroud in the same position as they were found at the site. Then the shroud was placed in the bag to keep everything from jostling around.

Just my interpretation though.

What all of this information is telling me is that the body was not moved after KC dumped it there. All of the vegetation growing through the blanket, hair, etc...shows that. The towels confirm that the bags had begun to leak in the trunk of KC's car. The bags would not have survived multiple movings. Caylee was killed, bagged fairly immediately, placed in the trunk and dumped after a few days. That might be the reason for JB's snippiness. The defense would likely want us to believe that the reason a child's itty bitty bones were not all found is because the body was placed where it was back in oh say...when KC was in jail. Unfortunately for the defense and for the A's all of this information is just one more nail in the coffin for KC. The evidence points nowhere else but KC for both the crime and the body dump.

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast