GUILTY UK - Zoe-Ann David, 4, suffocated, Newport, Wales, 19 June 2009

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Sadly, it looks like we have another child killing by a parent.

A 34-year-old woman is under police guard in hospital on suspicion of murdering her four-year-old daughter.

The woman was discovered with serious injuries by Gwent Police at a house in Bideford Close in Maesglas, Newport on Friday lunchtime.

Officers found the little girl dead in her bedroom.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/8110134.stm

I wish these would stop.

From the above article:

It is understood a 12-year-old boy was in the house at the time of the killing.

That is fairly heart breaking.

I wonder how she (the mother) got her "serious injuries"? I wonder if the 12 year old was trying to protect his sister and he injured her (the mother)? The British don't give too many details.

I wonder how she (the mother) got her "serious injuries"? I wonder if the 12 year old was trying to protect his sister and he injured her (the mother)? The British don't give too many details.

I would guess suicide attempt, but you certainly might be right. Either way, I feel awful for that 12 year old.

Anyone heard anything about why she sustained injuries? Self-inflicted, or wounds delivered by someone protecting the little girl?

I am also curious about the reports at the time of the incident about a 12 year old boy living in the house. Anyone hear any more about him?

What a darling little girl. Dressed so cute too. I wonder what the story here is. Why? I'm not going to judge the mom until we know more about what led to this. Sure makes a person sick though. There is just to much of this going on and it isn't necessary.

Thanks so much Marynice, I looked everywhere for a conclusion. Very sad, I hope that the mother can find peace in her head one day

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back