2009.06.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Jean Casares is reporting on Caylee!

I'm so glad! Guess they "canned" the "canned" special!

Nancy was originally going to have a show all about Cindy...I guess she changed the program!

Reporting on the release of Caylee's autopsy report.

Showing video clip of GA asking the judge not to release it.

No drugs found in Caylee's skeletonized remains.

No soft tissue, ligaments or tendons evident on bones.

Good evening everyone!
So far apart from the introduction...just showing clips. The host did go where JVM didn't today. Saying these results debunk the defense's claim that the remains were moved after they were dumped. Will it be enough to send KC to death row though?

More clips. Man, can I say they waste so much of this show on old clips. Show the ones from today at the hearing and JB talking but why all of the old clips over and over? It takes away valuable chunks of time from the show. I would rather here from the experts, reporters, defense attorneys, etc...other guests. Sorry for the small rant.

Opening montage... news of the release of the autopsy spliced with comments from Casey in jail... "the media will have a *advertiser censored****n' field day with this.

Live with Natisha Lance. Judge allowed report to be released. Emotional testimony from GA asking not to have it released. Judge was torn about decision, not one he wanted to make but based on law he had to make it. CA & GA both very emotional in court. Before court adjourned GA had to leave was visibly upset. GA had a photo of Caylee with him. CA was trying to comfort him as much as possible. BC was upset & sad for his clients, but hoped the release would end media speculation.

Good evening everyone!
So far apart from the introduction...just showing clips. The host did go where JVM didn't today. Saying these results debunk the defense's claim that the remains were moved after they were dumped. Will it be enough to send KC to death row though?

I certainly hope so. If anyone deserves it, she does. may she rot in the pit of H3ll

Kathi Belich: Most damaging several layers of duct tape found on Caylee's mouth, not an afterthought, possibly to quiet her or stop her from breathing. Experts tested pizza and a dead squirrel to see if they could simulate the odor in the car.

Expert: Tape had to be placed on head prior to decomposition.

Is it not new to these folks that there was decomposition fluid in the car....that it was the source of that stain...????

I can't believe that they haven't mentioned the paper towels found in the trunk with decomp on them.

Listing on screen of bones found; all teeth except one recovered.

Body parts scattered due to animal activity.

No fingerprints found on duct tape. Inner surface of skull washed to try to recover some brain residue. Dr. Michael Bell: Can't say 100% no drugs present.

Was there anything released containing Dr. G's conclusions??

Just getting here........been gone most of the day and missed all the updated material.

Is there any "bombshells" in the report?

I don't know amster. Sorry.

George at memorial talking about a locket that says "My Caylee, My Sunshine." Says he received it that day and it warms him... Must have her ashes.

I'd forgotten about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member