1198 users online (235 members and 963 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Onda 'Chris' George, 29, Apopka, 12 Feb 2009

Initially it was reported that Onda Chris George (w Tyler Watters) had been involved in an accident from which George simply "wandered off." Those assurances came in chief from now suspect James Hataway himself--a friend of George now also being investigated in connection with Tracy Ocasio's, and possibly Jennifer Kesse's, disappearance. Hataway (JVH) told LE George was prone to disappearing on drug binges for weeks on end. For this reason no missing person's report was filed initially, and the case closed shortly thereafter.

According to witnesses OCG was last seen running from his white SUV Feb. 12 2009. Police also saw JVH and two other men emerging from woods near George's abandoned car on Ocoee-Apopka Rd. The three men claimed to be searching for their missing friend. Ground searches of the area turned up no clues and after aerial search by helicopter proved fruitless, checking a pond and draining a pool also found no sign of George.

While initial reports were that George disappeared "following an accident," LE is now questioning whether there was foul play and the case has been reopened in light of the growing suspicion surrounding JVH.

'Initially, investigators thought Chris and another friend wrecked his truck off Ocoee-Apopka Road February 12, the day Chris disappeared.

However, now they're questioning if there was ever a wreck at all.

"We have recently learned as of this week the vehicle was brought back and set up," said Officer Edwin Chittenden, Apopka Police Department.'

The possible connections between Jennifer Kesse, Tracy Ocasio and George disappearances are now being explored by LE, and here on this forum. Thus crossreferencing posts w those threads is encouraged. (Note to moderator: If there is already a thread for George please delete and kindly direct me.)

FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, missing since 5/27/2009, Orlando/Ocoee - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ighlight=kesse

http://www.wftv.com/news/19692012/detail.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1953691.story

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19700068/detail.html

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/06/m...-29-apopka-fl/

Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 10:16 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

POI may be tied to five other cases. POLICE BELIEVE SUSPECT IS TIED TO MAN'S DISAPPEARANCE

'As more people hear about the case, it's becoming an eerie game of six degrees of separation and James Hataway is in the middle.

Eyewitness News learned that Hataway was one of two people who last saw a missing Apopka man.

Wednesday night, Apopka police picked up Tyler Watters. Watters is a friend of Hataway and someone who they believe may have information about the disappearance of the Apopka man.

In February, Chris George's car was found abandoned in a wooded area in Apopka. Initially, family and friends did not take it seriously. They looked for George, who also goes by the name George Onda, and didn't find him, but assumed he did not want to be found.

They thought the 29-year-old took off and went on a drug-induced binge. It was not uncommon for him to disappear for two to three weeks and then come home.

Jams Hataway helped with the search for his friend. He was one of the last people to see George and told police that George may have been on hallucinogens.

Apopka police initially closed out the case, but now that James Hataway maybe involved in Tracy Ocasio's disappearance, detectives have reopened the case.'

http://www.wftv.com/news/19648776/detail.html

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3729420.story

Where are Onda 'Chris' George's parents, or siblings, or a relative or a friend who would file a missing person report?
    It was Feb. 12, 2009 when he 'supposedly' was seen.

Has no one noticed him missing til all this come up with JH?
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Did Chris G have a fixed address? Did he have an employer? Did he have a girl friend? Did he have children? Where was he born?

Gee, time to go check some things out. Back later.
    Gary Haugen

Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Where are Onda 'Chris' George's parents, or siblings, or a relative or a friend who would file a missing person report?
    It was Feb. 12, 2009 when he 'supposedly' was seen.

Has no one noticed him missing til all this come up with JH?
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
    Did Chris G have a fixed address? Did he have an employer? Did he have a girl friend? Did he have children? Where was he born?

Gee, time to go check some things out. Back later.

Dreamweaver, if we can get Onda Chris Geo.'s DOB and a time/date/location of Last Seen, we may be able to confirm or rule out Hataway's involvement.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer,
    Soulscape

Kiki, Thank you for giving OCG his own thread. I've felt that his disappearance has been overlooked for too long!

After spending hours on several different search engines:
    there is not much information out there on Christopher Onda George
    or Onda Christopher George.
    Things I have gleaned from many different news sources:
    1. Onda's car was a white SUV.
    2. A patrolling police car saw the SUV 2/12/2009. Report says suv looked like it had gone through a barbed wire fence.
    3. Info about the 'supposed' suv car crash came from JH and three others. Their story now discredited and the car said to have been brought back and set up. staged.
    4. 'Accident' happened in Apopka, FL jurisdiction.
    5. Onda lived with his mother in Windermere, FL.
    6. Onda is said to be 29 years old.
    7. Onda's mother refused to be interviewed by reporters, but stated her son
    used drugs and would sometimes disappear for days at a time.
    8. Onda has a criminal background. State of Florida Corrections. I could not bring up his information.

Will call police dept. Mon. a.m., ask for public info data on Onda George.
    Last edited by dreamweaver; 06-22-2009 at 07:22 AM.
    Gary Haugen

I went onto the website for the Orange County Florida clerk of the courts. Looked up Onda George under first Christopher and then under Onda. Bingo - under Onda there are 7 criminal cases, and two traffic cases. I clicked on one and scrolled down through it. The charges were for grand theft, motor vehicle, and ultimately he withdrew his not guilty plea, pled guilty and got a 5 year sentence. Here is the link to the page. If the link does not work, go to www.myorangeclerk.com. and then search for his name.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...a-ec53f598c0e5

Someone posted about needing his date of birth. It is 03/02/1980, according to the Orange County Clerk of the Court records.

I am looking now at the other cases to see if there are 7 different cases. I have found that many times the same case will be listed numerous times, although I am not sure why,

Ok, I went to each criminal case, and then clicked on details, then clicked on charges details. The earliest one is from 08/13/1999. Charges ranged from carjacking with a firearm, to robbery of a dwelling, to trafficking in stolen property, theft of less than $10,000, grand theft, motor vehicke. Not that I am not still suspicious of Hataway, but due to his criminal past there could be others who would want to "get rid" of him. Maybe a co-defendant who thinks he knew too much about whatever. I have copied the section from the Orange County Clerk of the Courts. It is public record. Mods, I hope this is OK since it is public record open to anyone who has a computer and gets on the website.

Printer Friendly Page

Cases For ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE
    7 Criminal Cases

2 Traffic Cases

Summary Information
    Case Number: 1999-CF-0010936-O Filing Date: 8/15/1999
    Case Type: Criminal
    Outcome: Outcome Date:

View Case Prefix List
    *Note: Red background indicates confidential case or party
    Name DOB Case # Filing Date Case Type
    ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 03/02/1980 09-TR-0006710-W 02/12/2009 Traffic Summary Details
    ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 03/02/1980 03-CF-0005247-O 04/29/2003 Criminal Summary Details
    ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 03/02/1980 03-CF-0003688-O 03/27/2003 Criminal Summary Details
    ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 03/02/1980 02-TR-0161776-O 11/07/2002 Traffic Summary Details
    ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 03/02/1980 02-CF-0013760-O 10/21/2002 Criminal Summary Details
    ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 03/02/1980 99-CF-0013911-O 10/13/1999 Criminal Summary Details
    ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 03/02/1980 99-CF-0013912-O 10/13/1999 Criminal Summary Details
    ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 03/02/1980 99-CF-0010936-O 08/15/1999 Criminal Summary Details
    ONDA CHRISTOPHER GEORGE 03/02/1980 99-CF-0010843-O 08/13/1999 Criminal Summary Details
    Here is the link for these cases:

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...a-ec53f598c0e5

Jusr wanted to add that I had a hunch that his criminal record might have originated with charges from Orange County. It is usually not hard to get into county records from the clerk of the county due to the Florida Sunshine Laws. Even traffic tickets show up on this site. I know because I used to look up and find my own traffic citations, back in the day before I figured out that someone had put a magnet for radar on any car I drove. (said with sarcasm) Since that epiphany I have been much more careful with my speed limit.

kateyes:
    Thank you for accessing Orange Cty records re: Onda G.
    I do not know why, but I can never bring anything up.

Now, to find out the last date seen.

Did I read somewhere that Onda just got out of prison, served five years?
    Or did I mix that up with someone else?
    I noticed on the records you posted, that he had a six year gap there.
    Gary Haugen

Thanks for the thread, and info brought here.

Lived w/ mother. I haven't done the legwork. Physical address given?

Onda H age 65 still listed at 8631 Danforth Dr. Windemere 34786 (presumably Sr.) whose household, at time of listing, included 3 additional (female) family members one of whom we can speculate is mother w whom Chris was reported to have been most recently living. No confirmation at this time as to whether Onda Harlin is still living much less at this addy but is likely mother (Rachael I think) w whom he'd been living at this location. Sorry nothing firmer yet, very grateful for any help.

The Danforth Dr. area is very near Disney property off of Reams Rd. Per the county property appraiser website it is in unincorporated Orange County (not Windermere proper -- that's just the post office address) and it is part of the Lake Reams Townhomes. It looks like perhaps the mother owns it.

Go to www.ocpafl.org (then do property search with address of 8631 Danforth Dr., Windermere FL

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast