Black widow woman who drugged, raped ten men

oceanblueeyes

Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,25658928-948,00.html

A YOUNG Russian woman, a devoted collector of horror films and spiders, is on trial for sedating and raping 10 men.

The police were shocked that 32-year-old Valeria K., a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, was the mysterious rapist who abused 10 local men after poisoning them with clonidine, Life.ru reports.

Valeria, who has already been nicknamed the Black Widow for her love of spiders, would get acquainted with men and invite them to her place.

well if russia needs more men, this should do it! did you read the comments? LOL

sorry, but i cant stop laughing...

gotta wonder why shes called black widow, since she isnt married to them and they didnt die. spider woman would be more appropriate.

maybe they took that story from pravda.

well if russia needs more men, this should do it! did you read the comments? LOL

sorry, but i cant stop laughing...

gotta wonder why shes called black widow, since she isnt married to them and they didnt die. spider woman would be more appropriate.

maybe they took that story from pravda.

Maybe it is because she was poisoning them like a Black Widow relishes in doing.:)

imo

At least she is not called the Preying Mantis? (during sex, female manti rip the heads off of their male mate when they um, yeah, um... well... peak. Yeah, peak... )

While I think this story is a hoax, the comments on the original article - and I know they are almost all from men - display a disturbing attitude, i.e. that rape of men is just a joke - not dissimilar to saying women who get raped were asking for it. Such an attitude is used to excuse the actions of those so-called 'hot' female teachers who commit statutory rape of under-age boys, and everyone says how the boys should consider themselves lucky. While some boys do seem happy with it (as do some girls who have sex with older men), the message that it is ok and a bit of a joke is not one that responsible people should be comfortable with. If the events described in this story really took place, I don't suppose the male victims would feel too good about what was done to them, and their feeling of shame would be increased by society's attitude.

Ok, I'll get off my high horse now.

While I think this story is a hoax, the comments on the original article - and I know they are almost all from men - display a disturbing attitude, i.e. that rape of men is just a joke - not dissimilar to saying women who get raped were asking for it. Such an attitude is used to excuse the actions of those so-called 'hot' female teachers who commit statutory rape of under-age boys, and everyone says how the boys should consider themselves lucky. While some boys do seem happy with it (as do some girls who have sex with older men), the message that it is ok and a bit of a joke is not one that responsible people should be comfortable with. If the events described in this story really took place, I don't suppose the male victims would feel too good about what was done to them, and their feeling of shame would be increased by society's attitude.

Ok, I'll get off my high horse now.

The guy that didn't want to press charges may have been one that was grateful that anyone wanted to have sex with him but I noticed the other men haven't said that.

I do think it is true. It is not far fetched by any means. Men can still feel stimulation even when they sleep so.....................

But I totally concur with what you are saying and we have discussed this topic here very recently.

Basically, if a male is raped it is to be looked at as a joke yet if the same was done to females there would be a mighty uproar.

I have read this is why males are the least likely to report sexual assaults done by females or males. They are either not believed and scoffed at or they are to consider themselves lucky if it is a female , no matter how young or old the male victims happens to be. When they DO feel traumatized and victimized then they automatically think something has to be wrong with the way they think since society pushes it down their throat they are only to feel lucky.

Just like the case in Florida where four teenage boys brutally raped a thirteen year old boy for two months and he was ashamed and afraid to tell anyone. Other students during that 2 months saw him being repeatedly raped yet did nothing all that time.

We have got to change our stagnated views on females and even younger people who may be sexual offenders and look for signs of abuse much closely. If not we are abandoning the ones who need support more than anything.

There was a case a couple of years back, iirc, where a female held this man against his will and bound him up and then forced him to have sex with her. They did charge her with kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault.

imo

When I was a boy, about 11 or 12, my mother sent me on an errand to a woman who lived nearby. That woman then kept me at her house for a couple of hours. I cannot remember exactly what the issue or excuse was, but I remember I wanted to go home and she wouldn't let me even though there was no valid reason. During the time I was there she spoke to my mother on the phone, more than once, to give some explanation of why I wasn't coming home yet. When she finally let me go, I ran all the way home, and my mother could see that I was distressed and traumatised. The lady didn't do anything to me, as such, but it was still a horrible experience, even though she was a woman. We shouldn't assume that boys or even men who get manipulated/kidnapped by women really enjoy the experience or find it amusing. It may be a great fantasy, but the reality is probably a completely different thing.

On a technical note, the article said that this 'black widow' tied a ligature round the men's organs, which achieved the desired effect. I don't think they had to be aroused per se.

I still think it most likely the story is a hoax. The way it is written is not very plausible, and the source "Life.ru" does not sound reliable. The lack of any information about when this occurred is also typical of hoax stories.

I don't think women raping men is anything except an extremely rare phenomenon. However, teacher/pupil sex seems not to be rare, and I just wanted to make the point that attitudes elicited by this story spill over inappropriately into that area. And it seems to be men who are the biggest culprits about making light of the issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back