Adopted by a man who used to date my mom

oceanblueeyes

Reaction score
Not every man who dates a single mom is a bad guy.

Great story.

after all the bad stuff that has been in the news lately... HE is a true MAN and FATHER

Not every man who dates a single mom is a bad guy.

Great story.

ITA! There is way more good ones out there than the bad. I think to some extent our views get skewed somewhat because we are on a crime message board.

We don't hear about all the good ones...... just the bad who make the evening news.

imo

It is a heartwarming story, and no, not all step-fathers or adopted fathers are bad. My father adopted my mother's two girls when they married. He was a father to them in every way. While their own biological fathers never sent them as much as a birthday card, he was there for them.

The man in the link is extra special because he took this upon himself without even being a step-father or relative.

Wow. I cried. Oh, the ways God works through people is amazing. Sending him great karma vibes =)

What a beautiful story and such a fine man.....

Thank you for making my day..

Gozgals

Thank you Thank you .....This made me remember that there still are wonderful caring people out there today!

There are more good people than bad, we just don't often hear about them.

That made me cry. What a wonderful story-thank you for linking it here. And a much needed reminder that not all men are bad..and many are wonderful!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back