Found Deceased MI - Damian Onwuzulike, 59, Detroit, 15 June 2009

Tonia

Reaction score
Family asks for help in finding Detroit man who went missing Monday

Police are asking the public’s help in finding a 59-year-old man whose family has not heard from him since Monday.

Damian Onwuzulike of Detroit, was last seen leaving work at midnight at a Wal-Mart store in Dearborn after his shift Monday, his wife, Deborah Onwuzulike, said today.

“Anything could have happened. I don’t know. All kinds of things have gone through my mind,” she said. “I just hope he’s still alive.”

The last time his family heard from Damian Onwuzulike, a Nigerian immigrant who has lived in the United States since 1974, was at 5:28 p.m. Monday when he sent a simple text message answering yes to a question, his wife said.

Police described the missing man as 5-foot, 7 inches tall, 210 pounds, with dark skin. His wife said he was on high blood pressure medication and was being treated for a heart problem but had no other physical or mental health problems.

Deborah Onwuzulike said her husband had been experiencing a lot of pressure because of the 46 rental properties he owns mostly in Detroit.

bilde

http://www.freep.com/article/20090620/NEWS01/90620046/1001/NEWS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle