1145 users online (277 members and 868 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 342
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015

    ARDI -- new hope The return of the IDI

    ARDI, an IDI theory that states that AMY RAPIST DID IT


    Listen Carefully!
    The following contains graphic material. Viewer discretion is advised.


    "Do or do not do, there is no try"
    "I don't believe it"
    "That is why you failed"

    The following aspects of an "intruder" is what Luke Skywalker would say "you ask for the impossible"
    1- that he would have an unforced access to the R's house,
    2- while they were away,
    3- wait around for several hours undetected,
    4- kidnap and assault JB
    5- leave undetected.


    Now, this is a truly unusual signature for an intruder sexual assault kidnapping. In fact, it is unique. Intruder assaults and kidnappings do happen, although their frequency is so low as to make them the rarest of all molestations and assaults on children. We can search the annals of such cases going back to the 19th century without finding anything remotely resembling the Ramsey case.

    Intruders, particularly strangers, do not make unforced entries. At the very least, this suggests an intruder who had some access to the house. Kidnappers do not linger to write long ransom notes, and sexual predators do not assault their prey in the house where the abduction takes place; screams could bring unwanted attention. ]Most of all, vicious sex killers do not carefully bathe, dress and wrap their victims. They are more likely to leave them displayed as a message than to hide them in the deepest corner of the basement.

    Do you agree w/the above?

    Yes, I do. So do the profilers. None. It changes nothing. You don't seem to understand. Even if there ARE counterexamples (and I've yet to find a case even remotely like this one), it does not alter the fact that RDI is the simplest of the two explanations. That's my opinion, anyway.

    The problem as I see it, and again, this is MY OPINION, is that it's one thing to take an aspect from this case or that case, but I have yet to find a case where ALL of the aspects come together like this one would had to have happen to believe IDI. Let me put that another way: every single piece of evidence in this case can be argued back and forth. But when you look at the "big picture," when you take an holistic view, the conclusion is inescapable.

    Let me be even more succinct: there is not one single thing that proves RDI. It's the combination of everything. - Master SD-WON


    Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
    There is such a thing as linkage analysis, to look for similarities in crimes in various locations.
    I agree that "Intruder assaults and kidnappings do happen, although their frequency is so low as to make them the rarest of all molestations and assaults on children"

    I disagree "We can search the annals of such cases going back to the 19th century without finding anything remotely resembling the Ramsey case"

    We need only go forwards in time 9 months, just a few blocks away actually.

    Intruders, particularly strangers, do not make unforced entries.

    Coincidentally, there was one intruder who *did* and the house had a burglar alarm!

    sexual predators do not assault their prey in the house where the abduction takes place; screams could bring unwanted attention.

    yet that is exactly what happened!!!


    Now, this is a truly unusual signature for an intruder sexual assault kidnapping.
    Indeed. It happened just 9 months afterwards and just a few houses away by a young woman who attended same dance studio as JB


    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/16/48hours/ main661569.shtml

    (CBS) Eight years after the death of JonBenet Ramsey, her murder remains unsolved. But according to a report to be broadcast Saturday by 48 Hours Mystery, JonBenet's parents, Patsy and John, are no longer the focus of the murder investigation.

    Correspondent Erin Moriarty also reports that there is new evidence that JonBenet's killer, who investigators now believe was an intruder, may have tried to kill again. Her report will be broadcast on 48 Hours Mystery, Saturday at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

    The other victim, investigators say, was a little girl identified as "Amy," who took dance lessons at the same school as JonBenet, and was attacked and sexually assaulted at night in her bedroom on Sept. 14, 1997.

    An investigator at Denver's police crime lab for forensics says DNA found at the Ramsey murder scene came from a male who was not associated with the case, thus ruling out family members as well as a convicted sex offender in Boulder who had been mentioned as a suspect.

    Why are investigators linking the Amy incident with the Ramsey case?

    "This guy called her by name, so they think he targeted her," Moriarty said Friday on The Early Show. "Also, he hid out in the house. He didn't steal anything. He was there to molest her and that's exactly what the Ramseys say happened in their case."

    In silhouette for the broadcast, Amy's father says, "The first thing that occurred to us was that it was parallel to the Ramsey case, because it was exactly the same situation."
    "When I told the police detectives about the information I had [following the attack], they were completely uninterested in it," he told 48 Hours.

    In fact, the Boulder police dismissed any links to the Ramsey case and didn't bother to make a composite sketch of the intruder based on the mother's eyewitness description.
    The 'Amy' Case:
    Nine months after JonBenet was killed, an intruder broke into the home of another Boulder couple and sexually assaulted their eight-year-old daughter in her bedroom. The intruder was scared away when Amy's mother woke up. Struck by the similarities with JonBenet's case, Amy's parents reported the attack to the JonBenet investigators, but at the time, they "were completely uninterested in it," Amy's father told CBS.

    That night, Amy's father was out of town. After catching a movie, Amy and her mother jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/Acquaintance-Intruder-Theories

    Amy & mother has a picture and description of her rapist.


    Things to keep in mind about Amy's Rapist

    Now, this is a truly unusual signature for an intruder sexual assault kidnapping. In fact, it is unique. Intruder assaults and kidnappings do happen, although their frequency is so low as to make them the rarest of all molestations and assaults on children. Intruders, particularly strangers, do not make unforced entries. At the very least, this suggests an intruder who had some access to the house. Kidnappers do not linger to write long ransom notes, and sexual predators do not assault their prey in the house where the abduction takes place; screams could bring unwanted attention like Amy's mother?

    if Amy's rapist did the same thing in R's house that night, he would have entered, with no obvious forced entry. He would have stayed inside the house for several hours, quite possibly writing an RN to mislead LE. He would have kidnapped and sexually assaulted JB (Amy states it was oral sex, not penile-vaginal, no semen) made her keep quiet. It's obvious Amy's life was in danger, and Amy's rapist threatened to kill Amy unless she kept quiet. Amy's rapist apparently did not bring nor leave with anything.

    What if Amy's mother DID NOT WAKE UP? Apparently Amy's rapist would have probably taken a heavy object and struck Amy's head, and tied her up, and left. So we'd all be speculating if Amy's mother killed Amy in a fit of rage, and then staged the crime scene to make it look like some phantom rapist in imitation of JB.

    The other thing is that this rapist almost certainly heard of JB, risked capture, risk getting caught, risked LE attempting to pin the blame of JB death on him in these events.

    The accumulation of evidence -- the linguistic evidence of McDermitt that PR did NOT author the RN, to evidence that the RN does NOT show Francophillic and motherly tone, to counterexamples to claims about the length of the RN, to claims about uniqueness of the crime, is all piling up

    There's an easy way to test ARDI. After Amy's rape, hopefully she had a rape exam. Maybe not. I don't know. If she did, and if they collected her pubic hair, and other articles, then perhaps the perp saliva is on it as the result of cunnlingus, so there is a transfer of his saliva on her hair. If they can test that DNA, and that DNA profile matched JB, then what can I say but this?

    AND HENCE

    You're beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed, as SD-WON was.
    Last edited by voynich; 06-23-2009 at 12:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    Okay,there are lots of IDI theories out there.I personally never bought the SFF one.L.Smit was convinced that it was a sexual predator.Others think it was a kidnapping gone wrong.


    What do YOU think?

    As far as I am concerned the ransom note is bs.It tells us one thing,the killer eventually did other things.The DNA (which is the only evidence that points to a possible intruder) can't tell us whether it was a sexual predator,kidnapper,crazy psycho,etc.
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Okay,there are lots of IDI theories out there.I personally never bought the SFF one.L.Smit was convinced that it was a sexual predator.Others think it was a kidnapping gone wrong.


    What do YOU think?

    As far as I am concerned the ransom note is bs.It tells us one thing,the killer eventually did other things.The DNA (which is the only evidence that points to a possible intruder) can't tell us whether it was a sexual predator,kidnapper,crazy psycho,etc.
    Hopefully genetic testing will establish this but

    I think ARDI

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    Why would a rapist talk so much non-sense about money and SFF.Why risk leaving a sample of his handwriting only to mislead the police.Or maybe it was only part of a sick game.Like it was with the garrote.Why need a garrote if you just wanna kill someone.The killer could have bashed her head again or God knows what.That garrote speaks volumes IMO.That's why in my RDI theory I don't think it was something accidental.I just wouldn't understand how a parent could do something like that ONLY to cover up an accident.Same with the sexual assault,I just don't see it happening.Whether it was IDI or RDI,it wasn't ACCIDENTAL.IMO
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Why would a rapist talk so much non-sense about money and SFF.Why risk leaving a sample of his handwriting only to mislead the police.Or maybe it was only part of a sick game.Like it was with the garrote.Why need a garrote if you just wanna kill someone.The killer could have bashed her head again or God knows what.That garrote speaks volumes IMO.That's why in my RDI theory I don't think it was something accidental.I just wouldn't understand how a parent could do something like that ONLY to cover up an accident.Same with the sexual assault,I just don't see it happening.Whether it was IDI or RDI,it wasn't ACCIDENTAL.IMO
    Why would PR risk leaving a sample of his handwriting only to mislead the police?

    Amy's Rapist (AR) why would he say "I know your name ....."Amy" I know who you are" Why say this and risk having his voice identified? Why show his face to her and her mother (as opposed to covered) and risked being identified and recalled?


    So PR "intentionally" killed & garrotte their child??

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    Why would PR risk leaving a sample of his handwriting only to mislead the police?

    Amy's Rapist (AR) why would he say "I know your name ....."Amy" I know who you are" Why say this and risk having his voice identified? Why show his face to her and her mother (as opposed to covered) and risked being identified and recalled?


    So PR "intentionally" killed & garrotte their child??
    I just don't think that was part of a staging.It would be way too sick.
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    We've heard of lots of parents who killed their precious kids in monstruous ways.But to kill them accidentally and then use such a garrote on them and sexually assault them post-mortem?Would be just HORRIBLE.

    So yes,I'd rather believe it was a sex game gone wrong or an over-kill.
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    I just don't think that was part of a staging.It would be way too sick.

    I totally agree with you. If this were staging, it would not have a sexual assault and garotting. No way.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    I totally agree with you. If this were staging, it would not have a sexual assault and garotting. No way.
    not by the R's in any case

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Why would a rapist talk so much non-sense about money and SFF.Why risk leaving a sample of his handwriting only to mislead the police.Or maybe it was only part of a sick game.
    At the very least, why didn't AR neutralize AR's mother -- BTK neutralized the entire family.

    IF AR did leave an RN, and we know he said "I know your name ...Amy.. I know who you are....."

    What would you expect a pedophile child rapist intruder perp who enters while the MOTHER is still there, say in an RN?

    Here's a hint

    "Listen carefully"


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    At the very least, why didn't AR neutralize AR's mother -- BTK neutralized the entire family.

    IF AR did leave an RN, and we know he said "I know your name ...Amy.. I know who you are....."

    What would you expect a pedophile child rapist intruder perp who enters while the MOTHER is still there, say in an RN?

    Here's a hint

    "Listen carefully"
    I wouldn't expect a pedophile child rapist to leave a RN in the first place.
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    college campus
    Posts
    1,015
    In fact, the Boulder police dismissed any links to the Ramsey case and didn't bother to make a composite sketch of the intruder based on the mother's eyewitness description.

    Boulder LE seriously that incompetent? Regardless of any connection w/R's, this is still a rape crime against a minor. At the very least, they should have drawn a composite and spread it in the proper channels.

    IF that incompetent it makes me wonder about everything else.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    "I know your name ...Amy.. I know who you are....."



    So it's important to him to make it personal.Then why not with JB in the RN?Why didn't he mention JB's name?Not once?
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    Cause I could understand why a R would wanna distance himself/herself..........hence not being able to spell her name......guilt?
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    12,914
    Quote Originally Posted by voynich View Post
    Now, this is a truly unusual signature for an intruder sexual assault kidnapping. In fact, it is unique. Intruder assaults and kidnappings do happen, although their frequency is so low as to make them the rarest of all molestations and assaults on children. We can search the annals of such cases going back to the 19th century without finding anything remotely resembling the Ramsey case.

    Intruders, particularly strangers, do not make unforced entries. At the very least, this suggests an intruder who had some access to the house. Kidnappers do not linger to write long ransom notes, and sexual predators do not assault their prey in the house where the abduction takes place; screams could bring unwanted attention. ]Most of all, vicious sex killers do not carefully bathe, dress and wrap their victims. They are more likely to leave them displayed as a message than to hide them in the deepest corner of the basement.

    Do you agree w/the above?


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    Yes, I do. So do the profilers. None. It changes nothing. You don't seem to understand. Even if there ARE counterexamples (and I've yet to find a case even remotely like this one), it does not alter the fact that RDI is the simplest of the two explanations. That's my opinion, anyway.

    The problem as I see it, and again, this is MY OPINION, is that it's one thing to take an aspect from this case or that case, but I have yet to find a case where ALL of the aspects come together like this one would had to have happen to believe IDI. Let me put that another way: every single piece of evidence in this case can be argued back and forth. But when you look at the "big picture," when you take an holistic view, the conclusion is inescapable.

    Let me be even more succinct: there is not one single thing that proves RDI. It's the combination of everything.
    A little attribution, please?

    I agree that "Intruder assaults and kidnappings do happen, although their frequency is so low as to make them the rarest of all molestations and assaults on children"
    Fine place to start.

    I disagree "We can search the annals of such cases going back to the 19th century without finding anything remotely resembling the Ramsey case"

    We need only go forwards in time 9 months, just a few blocks away actually.
    Ugh. We've been over that MANY times here at WS.

    Now, this is a truly unusual signature for an intruder sexual assault kidnapping.
    Indeed. It happened just 9 months afterwards and just a few houses away by a young woman who attended same dance studio as JB
    If you're using that CBS story as evidence, voynich, I've got some bad news for you. The only "investigators" who are trying to link this to JB are the PIs working for the Rs, Ollie Gray and John San Augustin. It's not a secret that they were the source for this "story."

    In fact, the Boulder police dismissed any links to the Ramsey case
    Yeah, because they knew there weren't any. This is old news.

    What if Amy's mother DID NOT WAKE UP? Apparently Amy's rapist would have probably taken a heavy object and struck Amy's head, and tied her up, and left. So we'd all be speculating if Amy's mother killed Amy in a fit of rage, and then staged the crime scene to make it look like some phantom rapist in imitation of JB.
    You're whistling in the wind.

    The other thing is that this rapist almost certainly heard of JB, risked capture, risk getting caught, risked LE attempting to pin the blame of JB death on him in these events.
    "Heard of JB." Key words. Sounds like some moron wannabe to me.

    The accumulation of evidence -- the linguistic evidence of McDermitt that PR did NOT author the RN,
    An UNofficial, limited analysis vs. an official one that says the exact opposite.

    to evidence that the RN does NOT show Francophillic and motherly tone,
    Quite the contrary, my little green friend. That's exactly what it shows.

    AND HENCE

    You're beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed, as SD-WON was.
    Beaten? I have not yet BEGUN to fight!

    You Jedi, so blinded by arrogance. But I know your weaknesses. There are at least two things that you won't touch with a ten-foot vibrostaff, Master voynich. Once I made the mistake of letting you avoid these issues, but now you have no choice. NOW you will experience the full power of the dark side:

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave
    There's a CO resident named Tom Miller. He is, or at least was, a lawyer and a court-certified handwriting expert. After several weeks of study, he came to a conclusion as to who wrote the RN: PR did. That's when Team R swung into action.

    The Rs claimed for several years that the private investigators they had hired were only to hunt down leads the BPD were "ignoring." But what they were really doing was just what I said. Miller was roped, under false pretenses, into meeting with one of the Rs' hired experts. It turned out to be a set-up. The man who asked him to come along was a tabloid writer who tried to bribe the Rs' man for an RN copy.

    Miller was arrested and charged. Now, THIS is where things get interesting. The Jefferson County DA, David Thomas, was friends with Hal Haddon, the Ramsey lawyer. In fact, they owed each other political favors. Haddon made a call to Thomas and asked him to make sure that Miller would be damaged goods if he were ever called to testify in court as to his conclusions, which was a possibility since he was well-known to the local judges and lawyers. The Jefferson DA offered Miller a plea-bargain. Voynich mentioned the Godfather. Apropos, certainly. But instead of an offer he couldn't refuse, the deal was an offer no spirited man could ever accept. The deal was, if Miller wanted to avoid a trial and possible jail time, he'd have to give up his law license and discredit his own status as a document examiner.

    Miller told them to stuff their deal. So, he went to trial in 2001. At the trial, Miller's lawyer pulled off a real coup. He subpoenaed one of the private investigators responsible, a man named David L. Williams, and got him to admit in open court that he was told by Haddon's office to dig up dirt on Miller to use against him if he were ever called to testify as to who he thought wrote the RN. Williams also admitted that he himself was just doing his job, and that the real dirty tricks were thought up at a higher level.

    It took the jury less than an hour to find Miller not guilty. And just in case anyone thinks I'm just making this up, the transcript of the trial is available on Compact Disc under the title Salute to American Justice. Look for it on eBay. Or, if you wait a little, I can try (no promises) to post it here from my copy.

    As a coda to this story, later that year, JR was deposed in a civil trial. During that deposition, he admitted that his earlier statements were knowingly false. The private eyes were never meant to follow up on leads. Their job was to build a defense in case the Rs were ever brought to trial. To use JR's words, to "keep us out of jail."
    You were so eager to learn about this, my IDI friend. Yet you shrink from it. Why? Are the implications that awful?

    But that is not the only subject that causes you discomfort. I quote from Chapter Four:

    [I]In his book, Det. Thomas states:

    "In mid-September, a panel of pediatric experts from around the country reached one of the major conclusions of the investigation - that JonBenet had suffered vaginal trauma prior to the day she was killed. There were no dissenting opinions among them on the issue, and they firmly rejected any possibility that the trauma to the hymen and chronic vaginal inflammation were caused by urination issues or masturbation. We gathered affidavits stating in clear language that there were injuries 'consistent with prior trauma and sexual abuse' ' There was chronic abuse'. . . 'Past violation of the vagina'. . .'Evidence of both acute and injury and chronic sexual abuse.' In other words, the doctors were saying it had happened before."

    Thomas does not name these experts. But other sources, including Schiller's book, do name them. Their names read as follows:

    -Dr. James Monteleone, Professor of Pediatrics at St. Louis University School of Medicine (and Director of Child Protection Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital);

    -Dr. David Jones, Professor of Preventative Medicine and Biometrics at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center;

    -Dr. Ronald Wright, former Medical Examiner, Cook County Illinois;

    -Dr. Virginia Rau of Dade County, Florida;

    -and Dr. John McCann, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Department. of Pediatrics at University of California at Davis. McCann is considered by many to be the world's leading authority on child sexual abuse. In fact, he was instrumental in establishing the proper methods and findings for determining child sexual abuse. His findings have been crucial in preventing misdiagnosis of child sexual abuse.

    McCann was contacted in mid-1997 to give a report for the police department. His findings were written down in the police reports and later transcribed by Bonita Sauer, a Denver legal secretary:

    "According to McCann, examination findings that indicate chronic sexual abuse include the thickness of the rim of the hymen, irregularity of the edge of the hymen, the width or narrowness of the wall of the hymen, and exposure of structures of the vagina normally covered by the hymen. His report stated that there was evidence of prior hymeneal trauma as all of these criteria were seen in the post mortem examination of JonBenet."


    "There was a three dimensional thickening from inside to outside on the inferior hymeneal rim with a bruise apparent on the external surface of the hymen and a narrowing of the hymeneal rim from the edge of the hymen to where it attaches to the muscular portion of the vaginal openings. At the narrowing area, there appeared to be very little if any hymen present. There was also exposure of the vaginal rugae, a structure of the vagina which is normally covered by an intact hymen. The hymeneal orifice measured one centimeter which is abnormal or unusual for this particular age group and is further evidence of prior sexual abuse with a more recent injury as shown by the bruised area on the inferior hymeneal rim."

    "The examination results were evidence that there was at least one prior penetration of the vagina through the hymeneal membrane. The change in the hymeneal structure is due to healing from a prior penetration. However, it was not possible to determine the number of incidents nor over what period of time. Because the prior injury had healed, any other incidents of abuse probably were more than 10 days prior."

    I sense great fear in you, voynich. You have hate, you have anger. But you don't use them.

    One shall stand. One shall fall.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Dolores Hope, wife of Bob Hope, dies at 102
    By Dark Knight in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 11:53 PM
  2. The Return of the JIDI
    By voynich in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 11:44 AM
  3. A Hero's Return
    By DollyPardonMe in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 12:42 PM