1191 users online (244 members and 947 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NJ - Bayonne, BlkFem 664UFNJ, 16-20, hair extensions, body chain, Oct'07

I haven't seen another thread for this UID so I decided to post one.http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/664ufnj.html

The victim was recovered on October 18, 2007 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
    Estimated Date of Death: 3 weeks prior
    Partial Skeletal Remains

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 16-20 years old
    Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'5"; 118-138 lbs.
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair. Brown colored, 28 inch, braided hair extensions attached to her own hair.
    Clothing: Pink, "Pascal Tex" brand tank top (Size M). Black, "Buff" brand bra, with red lace around the cups (Size 36C). Green, "Vigoss" brand, camouflage pants (Size 11/12); pink, "Pascal" brand, boy short underwear; white socks with orange toes and green colored bear heads on the ankles. She had no shoes, purse or money.
    Jewelry: Brown, translucent, plastic ring on her right thumb and a silver colored body chain around her torso.
    Dentals: Dental charts available. Dental characteristics are charted in NCIC. Teeth 1, 16, 32 (wisdom teeth) are impacted; tooth 3 (upper right molar)has silver amalgam restoration; large space between teeth 10 and 11 (upper left); slightly smaller space between teeth 6 and 7 (upper right).
    Fingerprints: Partial fingerprints available.
    DNA: Available

I thought this might be a long shot, but what do you think of this girl?

Latoya Grissom missing from Texarkana TX on Sept 4, 2007

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...om_latoya.html

The age is a little off, but the height and weight are similar..

What do you all think?

Victim's Pants, Shirt, Socks, Ring & Body Chain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case History

The unidentified female was located on Route 440 in Bayonne, NJ on October 18, 2007. A driver spotted the body on the side of the jug handle on the southbound lanes of Route 440 at East 30th Street. Route 440 carries local traffic, inter county and interstate traffic. The body of the deceased could have been brought to that location from anywhere in the United States due to the significant amount of car and truck traffic that converges in that area.
    An autopsy revealed no obvious signs of trauma. There is no forensic evidence suggesting she was sexually assaulted, but it's possible, and the cause of death, which is being treated as suspicious, has not determined pending further investigation.

Investigators
    If you have any information about this case please contact:
    Bayonne Police Department
    201-858-5766
    or
    New Jersey State Police
    1-800-709-7090
    Email
    or
    Office of the State Medical Examiner
    Victor Weedn
    973-648-4500
    Email
    You may remain anonymous when submitting information.

Agency Case Number:
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-12-2012 at 03:24 AM.

TAMEKA MONAE LEWIS
    Case Type: Missing
    DOB: Nov 1, 1989 Sex: Female
    Missing Date: Apr 29, 2007 Race: Black
    Age Now: 19 Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
    Missing City: RICHMOND Weight: 145 lbs (66 kg)
    Missing State : VA Hair Color: Black
    Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Black
    Case Number: USVAVA07-138
    Circumstances: Tameka, aka "Maeka", was last seen on April 29, 2007. She wears her hair in a ponytail and was wearing tight clothing. She had a gold heart or butterfly necklace. She may still be in the local area.
    EVELYN CLARISSA OCTAVE
    Case Type: Missing
    DOB: Feb 4, 1992 Sex: Female
    Missing Date: Sep 26, 2007 Race: Black
    Age Now: 17 Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
    Missing City: RICHMOND Weight: 120 lbs (54 kg)
    Missing State : VA Hair Color: Black
    Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
    Case Number: USVAVA07-635
    Circumstances: Evelyn was last seen on September 26, 2007 wearing a pink and black jacket and blue jeans. Her hair is mixed blak and red. She has a birthmark on her chest. She was also wearing gold chains with a small charm and small hoop earrings. She may still be in the local area.
    Last edited by sillygilly; 06-22-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: add additional possibility

Evelyn and Tameka are both on myspace and have logged in recently. So it's unlikely that the UID is either of them.

Latoya Grissom seems to match the decription of the UID, but from the photo of her on her profiles I would rule her out - her teeth look perfect, and the UID has big gaps in her top teeth that would be visible when she smiles.

I didn't even look at the teeth go figure......

Sheena Dayle Johnson

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...on_sheena.html
    Sheena Dayle Johnson
    # Missing Since: September 8, 2006 from Jacksonville, Florida
    # Classification: Endangered Missing
    # Date of Birth: October 5, 1984
    # Age: 21 years old
    # Height and Weight: 5'4, 95 pounds
    # Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes.

What do you think?

I came across this girl, what do you think?

Tamika Bethea

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ea_tamika.html

her NamUs page:

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/1977

Jane Doe's profile:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/664ufnj.html

Maz

Last edited by Mazama; 10-08-2009 at 11:17 AM. Reason: added doe link

I sent an email asking if this Doe had been identified yet and if not if a rule out list could be sent to me if one existed.

Maz

I just received an email back from the NJSP MPU on this case and our Doe has not been identified yet. They asked me for my possible match to compare so I have sent it in. I asked them to let me know if it was a match or not. Will update if I hear back from them.

Maz

I just received another email from NJSP MPU. They have received my last message with my possible match and are going to take a close look at it.

Will update again when I hear back from them.

Maz

Doe Network Case File 664UFNJ

Unidentified Black Female

• The victim was recovered on October 18, 2007 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
    • Estimated Date of Death: 3 weeks prior
    • Partial Skeletal Remains

Vital Statistics

• Estimated age: 16-20 years old
    • Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"-5'5"; 118-138 lbs.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair. Brown colored, 28 inch, braided hair extensions attached to her own hair.
    • Clothing: Pink, "Pascal Tex" brand tank top (Size M). Black, "Buff" brand bra, with red lace around the cups (Size 36C). Green, "Vigoss" brand, camouflage pants (Size 11/12); pink, "Pascal" brand, boy short underwear; white socks with orange toes and green colored bear heads on the ankles. She had no shoes, purse or money.
    • Jewelry: Brown, translucent, plastic ring on her right thumb and a silver colored body chain around her torso.
    • Dentals: Dental charts available. Dental characteristics are charted in NCIC. Teeth 1, 16, 32 (wisdom teeth) are impacted; tooth 3 (upper right molar)has silver amalgam restoration; large space between teeth 10 and 11 (upper left); slightly smaller space between teeth 6 and 7 (upper right).
    • Fingerprints: Partial fingerprints available.
    • DNA: Available

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/664ufnj.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Case Information

Status Missing First Name Tamika Middle Name
    Last Name Bethea Nickname(s)
    NCMEC Number
    Date LKA January 28, 2007 - 00:00 Date Entered April 27, 2009 Age 18 to 18 years old Age Now 20 years old Race Black/African American Ethnicity
    Sex Female Height 60.0 inches Weight 140.0 pounds
    Circumstances

City Newark State New Jersey Zip Code 07103 County Essex Circumstances On 1/28/2007 Ms. Tamika Bethea ran away from the Lake House alternative Home located at 651 Lake Blvd., Lindenwold, New Jersey. Ms. Tamika Bethea may be staying with one of her sisters in the Newark, New Jersey area

Physical Characteristics

Hair Color Black
    Head hair Long

Body Hair n/a

Facial Hair n/a

Left Eye Color Brown
    Right Eye Color Brown
    Eye Details
    No distinctive body features Distinctive features as described below Amputations
    Deformities
    Scars and Marks
    Tattoos Tattoo of "WILLIE" on left arm. Heart shaped tattoo under right eye.
    Piercings
    Prosthetics
    Finger/Toe Nails
    Medical

Medical Implants Ms. Tamika Bethea has a metal rod in her left lower leg from an accident according to her sister, Ms. Taheerah Bethea.
    Foreign Objects
    Skeletal Information

Dental
    Status: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later.

DNA

Fingerprint Information

Images

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ea_tamika.html

I could not find a Doe Network page for her.

Maz

three years ago tomorrow the UID was found in Bayonne. still no identity.

http://www.nj.com/bayonne/index.ssf/...nd_dead_t.html

Looking at the possibles already mentioned, I'd say that Tameka Bethea is doubtful because of the medical hardware in her leg that one would expect to be mentioned with the UID. I would also say that Sheena Dale Johnson would be doubtful, because you can see her teeth clearly and there are no apparent gaps, as described for the UID.

Here is one though, that looks to be quite possible IMO:

Tenai Whitfield

______
    http://www.nampn.org/cases/whitfield_tenai.html

Her height, weight, and age are right. Her facial shape is similar to the sculpted recon, but not so close to the frontal-view painted recon.

The photo is not focused well enough to see for sure whether she has gaps in front of her canine teeth (i.e., 6 and 11). You can't see very well between 10 and 11 to tell one way or the other, but it appears possible that she might have a small gap between 6 and 7.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-12-2012 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK90245 View Post
    Looking at the possibles already mentioned, I'd say that Tameka Bethea is doubtful because of the medical hardware in her leg that one would expect to be mentioned with the UID. I would also say that Sheena Dale Johnson would be doubtful, because you can see her teeth clearly and there are no apparent gaps, as described for the UID.

Here is one though, that looks to be quite possible IMO:

Tenai Whitfield

______
    http://www.nampn.org/cases/whitfield_tenai.html

Her height, weight, and age are right. Her facial shape is similar to the sculpted recon, but not so close to the frontal-view painted recon.

The photo is not focused well enough to see for sure whether she has gaps in front of her canine teeth (i.e., 6 and 11). You can't see very well between 10 and 11 to tell one way or the other, but it appears possible that she might have a small gap between 6 and 7.
    It looks like Tenai Whitfield is alive and living in New Jersey with a 2-year old daughter (and apparently recently lost her apartment in a fire).

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...vestigate.html

Tenai Whitfield’s Ferdinand Street apartment was destroyed in the blaze, but she said in a phone interview today that it has not broken her spirit.

"God’s not going to put me through anything I can’t handle," said Whitfield, 21, who said she is searching for a new place for her and her daughter, while she stays with family members. "And this is another thing I have to take on.
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 10-12-2012 at 03:23 AM.

just so people know, I emailed the police in charge of the missing persons report with the article with her being in NJ.

I did not hear back from them and the email was not returned to me as undeliverable.

Quote Originally Posted by webrocket View Post
    just so people know, I emailed the police in charge of the missing persons report with the article with her being in NJ.

I did not hear back from them and the email was not returned to me as undeliverable.
    for what it is worth, I never did receive as much as an acknowledgement of my email to the agency I sent it to. However, if you hit the link for her profile it has been removed. so I guess it is safe to say they no longer consider Tenai to be a missing person.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast