2009.06.22 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Shocking and disturbing revelations in the just released Caylee Anthony report, including evidence that duct tape was placed on the little girl's body before she began to decompose. How will a jury react when the trial gets under way? Nancy Grace investigates, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Bombshell tonight ~ torpedo to the defense! After the A's tearfully beg a trial judge not to release the autopsy report, the judge follows the law. Layer upon layer of duct tape wrapped around Caylee's nose, mouth and hair. No drugs in Carylee's remains. What does this report tell us about how she died? State wants photographs of Casey's "Bella Vita" tattoo. On the show tonight the owner of the tattoo parlor. Also, the state demands a speedy trial on tot mom's check fraud charges. Is this a tactical maneuver?

Showing video clips of GA pleading with the judge re: autopsy report release, CA sitting in court, montage of other video including Casey after her arrest and Caylee on Fathers' Day last year.

Showing the Judge's ruling releasing the autopsy report.

I hope she lets the tat shop owner give complete answers.

I wasn't going to listen or read anything about the autopsy because it disturbs me and makes me feel like the Anthonys were right for once. I guess I'll test the waters tonight and watch it on NG.

Prosecutors want to take photos of tot mom tattoo, "the good life". On Nancy's show tonight the tattoo parlor owner who will talk about Casey's behavior.

Mark Williams: state wants to go to the jail to photograph Casey's tattoo. Prosecutors say it will be relevant to the case. She got the tattoo early July 2008.

Danny Knight, owner of tattoo parlor: Casey was a regular customer coming in with a small group of friends. She has two tattoos. He spoke with Casey a few days after the tattoo when she came back in to make another appointment. On her way to airport to pick up friends coming in from Puerto Rico. Casey wanted another tattoo. Nothing unusual about her demeanor when she got the BV tattoo (from another employee) or that he himself noticed. Told him Caylee was with the nanny.

Nancy showing a clip from a previous show about the possibility of drugs showing up in hair. Single dose (at time of death) of any drug wouldn't be detectable in hair samples.

Kathi Belich talking about the autopsy report and the plant growth through Caylee's skeleton. She's saying the pink shirt found with the remains MAY BE the same one that GA says he saw Caylee in on 6/16.

NG Producer talking about the shorts found with the remains.

Now to callers...

I was hoping she would mention Brad's false statement on LK about hair not being attached to the duct tape...

Oh, HI EVERYONE !

Eleanor Dixon, Peter Odom, Daniel Horowitz.

ED: Why would the DA want a plea deal at this point? They are going for the DP.

PO: Prosecution right now is focusing on the word "undetermined" (COD) on the autopsy report. Would be a good time for them to offer a plea deal. Prosecution knows it's a hurdle and would want to cut their losses at trial. :rolleyes:

DH: The prosecutors and LE overlooked Caylees remains and left them there for a while. :confused:

Good point Nancy, killer should NOT get a gold star because they are able to keep the body hidden for a length of time, long enough for decomposition to take place.

Eleanor Dixon, Peter Odom, Daniel Horowitz.

ED: Why would the DA want a plea deal at this point? They are going for the DP.

SNIP

One reason would be a lack of evidence to support the charge, such as evidence that proves premeditation.

Now showing parts of video depo of GA where lawyer calls Caylee's body "remains" and GA threatens to walk out "how dare you...".

Caller asking about possible other restraints on Caylee's body in order for perp to put duct tape on her, suggesting she could've also been asleep or unconscious.

Marc Klaas: Glad judge released autopsy report. Saying the A's are in more denial than he's ever seen a family in his entire experiences. They're going to have to toughen up and let's take this thing to trial. :clap:

So far so good. I don't think they have been "dissecting" the autopsy at this point. Whew.
I've read quite a bit of it already but what helps if you think of it clinically and forget that it's Caylee. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson