Assuming just for the poll that it was an intruder: Who was the intruder?

Assuming that it was an intruder:(Just for the Poll) Who was the intruder?

• an employee of Access,

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • a friend of the Ramseys

Votes: 40 18.8%
  • Oliva,

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Helgoth,

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • an unknown individual.

Votes: 31 14.6%
  • It was not an intruder.

Votes: 125 58.7%

• Total voters

newtv

Reaction score
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
If those who believe it was an intruder wish to qualify who they think that intruder is here is another poll?
I am not claiming that an intruder did it or supporting any side: this is just a poll for further information.

Who was the intruder:
1. employee of Access,
2. a friend of the Ramseys,
3. Oliva,
4. Helgoth,
5. Wolf
6. Unknown Individual
7. It was not an intruder

You needed to have "Ramsey/Paugh" family member as a choice!!!

There is some evidence of there being a fifth person in the house that night but, if so, that person (or persons) would have had to be a friend of the Ramseys who had been invited in by a Ramsey. Otherwise, there would be no reason for the Ramseys to be lying, covering up, and refusing to reasonably cooperate with the investigation.

To be more specific, it appears that Doug Stine (and perhaps one other young person) could have been invited in by Burke Ramsey. The Stines' strange behaviors following the murder sends up a red flag for me.

JMO

TLynn said:
IF an intruder - my vote goes to JAR/College Buddies or Mr. & Mrs. Santa

I would be very interested in hearing your JAR theory if you have the time to post!
Thanks!!

I vote for JAR as well. He's not listed as a choice, so I'm going to say Ramsey friend. It seems the closest choice.

Arielle said:
I vote for JAR as well. He's not listed as a choice, so I'm going to say Ramsey friend. It seems the closest choice.
JAR is one of the few people who have actually been "CLEARED" in this case. Nobody has been "cleared" unless it would have been impossible for them to be in the house because they would have to have been in two places at the same time. JAR was proven to have been in Georgia.

So if you think JAR did it, you must believe he's a telepath who can transport himself through thin air to anyplace he chooses.

Shylock said:
JAR is one of the few people who have actually been "CLEARED" in this case.

Correct. What makes this a significant event is both Melinda Ramsey and John Andrew Ramsey were officially and publicly cleared by the Boulder authorities, but they refuse to clear Burke Ramsey.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
What makes this a significant event is both Melinda Ramsey and John Andrew Ramsey were officially and publicly cleared by the Boulder authorities, but they refuse to clear Burke Ramsey.
If you check, nobody has been "cleared" who was in the house, or COULD HAVE BEEN in the house. Some people are not suspects, but it doesn't mean they have been "cleared".

JAR and Melinda were "cleared" as a negotiating tool for the Ramseys to have an interview with the police. It was one of the conditions set. This is fact from one of the books (Steve Thomas?)

In PMPT, the BPD still felt there was a window of time for JAR.

There's plenty of evidence at the crime scene to include JAR (his semen is the biggie), but the problem is with the travel...

If you'll note: Archuletta was not accessible by telephone that morning (26th). He was neither home nor at the airport. Later, when asked by John how long to get the plane ready to fly to Atlanta, Archuletta answered "Two hours."

Why? When it was supposed to be ready for take off that morning. John brags in DOI that the hangers where his planes (If I remember right, there were two planes; a personal and a company) were never checked - nothing, nada. No hangers, no planes, no flight records, no logs, maintenance - nothing was investigated.

Brad & Chris - two friends of JAR's - all three from Atlanta, all three attending the same college in Colorado (small foriegn faction?) may have conspired. One (can't remember which one after all this time - Chris Stanley, I believe) was a pilot, lived near Jeffco Airport. (1.5 miles)

I believe it was Brad who volunteered to the police, he once slept in JonBenet's bed. JAR also said the killer deserved "forgiveness."

I could go on and on - but it's the geographical distance. The ATM receipt (picture is questionable, but not recognizable anyway) - is an alibi, along with the movie tickets. Not only is there a time difference between the two states; one of the college boys could easily have stayed behind to acquire the "alibis."

Weeks later, JAR turned over the ATM receipt and movie ticket...why did he still have them. Don't "kids" just toss those things?

Brad stayed with JAR all night (as alibi?) The story is - JAR left his car at Brad's. He, Brad & Chris went to the movies. After the movie, JAR went back to Brad's for his car. Brad then followed JAR back to his (mom's) house in his own car. They say they got in around 1 a.m. Melinda showed up to get JAR for the Michigan flight around 6 a.m.

Why did Brad follow JAR home - only to have a couple hours sleep? College kids like to sleep in whenever they can. Were they to be each other's alibi?

Chris wasn't spoken of since (did he stay in Boulder?) Did Archuletta fly both boys back?

Note: Archuletta now owns John Ramsey's million dollar airplane. Nice gift, eh?

So, it may not be an easy answer - but this case does have something missing that keeps it from being a "slam dunk."

TLynn said:
...this case does have something missing that keeps it from being a "slam dunk."
Yeah... a competent DA :)

I agree with you, TLynn, that the JAR theory is viable. But I don't believe Patsy would cover for him unless she was also involved, especially considering, if she were innocent, she could get a whole lot more mileage out of the tragedy - attention, books, media tours, film rights, money, fame, and probably even a new fat cat husband - by being a true victim of such a high-profile family horror. IMO if she weren't involved, she'd turn in the perps in a heartbeat.

JAR's alibi appears to be ironclad. His alibi includes Lucinda, John's first wife. And I agree Patsy would not have likely covered for John Andrew.

However, if a crack ever formed anywhere in that alibi, I'd put JAR at or near the top as a prime suspect. Here's why:

JAR may have had an indirect involvement in the murder. His suitcase in the basement containing a blanket with his semen on it, a matching pillow sham, and a Dr. Seuss children's book, sure looks suspicious. The CBI said fibers from the blanket in the suitcase were found on the vaginal area of JonBenet. The FBI disagreed with the CBI's finding even though the fibers matched nothing else in the house.

I suspect that, earlier in time, JAR had something to do with the erotic asphyxiation device found wrapped around JonBenet's neck. He could have been the manufacturer of the device and the tutor to the children about how it works. IMO it could have led to the accidental asphyxiation of JonBenet while the kids were secretly experimenting with it on Christmas night.

JMO

I believe Patsy would cover --

John lost Beth, JonBenet and "losing" JAR would be too much for him!

She'd also be guaranteed John would never leave her...he would "owe" her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back