688 users online (85 members and 603 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MA - Nathaniel Turner, 7, beaten to death, Worcester, 21 June 2009

Dadís day horror: Father charged with beating son

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...80721&srvc=rss

Pray for this child....

He should stand with head lowered in shame. Look at the size of him....against a 7 year old. That poor boy!
    JMO

This is horrible. The poor little boy had no one to stand up for him. I wonder if the maternal grandmother bothered to check on him during his stay with his dad. My heart goes out to the little boy....this story has really made me sad. I hope the dad gets punished to the max and his girlfriend too, she is just as guilty.

What a beautiful child Nathaniel was!!! How do we as a society institute the concept of shame into people for doing something like this??? The POS that did this has his dead down in the picture, but that isn't causing me to feel one teeny tiny bit of sympathy towards him. He is a child murderer and should be punished severely.

Can someone please explain to me what is with some of these young parents today. Is it me or is this getting more and more common. It seems more and more of these poor children are being murdered by thier parents,the people that these kids should always be able to count on to love and protect them. So very sad !!

What a precious little boy...how can someone do that to a child? How could that ***ch stand by and watch it happen? I could never watch or listen to a child being hurt and not step in.
    Happy New Years

(Believe as a broken record...)

And he bothered to get custody of the boy for a summer for WHAT reason???

And why was a child that young away for that length of time unsupervised?

email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

ďThe first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.Ē
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    What a precious little boy...how can someone do that to a child? How could that ***ch stand by and watch it happen? I could never watch or listen to a child being hurt and not step in.
    If I ever saw someone beating a child they would have to get thru me first !!

Poor little boy........rest in peace.
    [/I]

Tragic story.

Hello Adnoid,

"Dad" needs to be removed from live support.
    Precisely... He and a whole slew of other people who don't deserve to continue breathing after what they have done to "little ones."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    W

This is so sad. Why did this POS dad even want the child for the summer? Just to beat him. What the hell is wrong with people? Are they so stupid they don't realize if they leave well enough alone, the child can grow up and they can keep their stupid azzes out of jail? Do their brains even work?

I don't get it, I don't think I'll ever get it. It seems to be all about besting the other parent or something and to hell with the child. If they left well enough alone, they could walk around boasting about how they don't have to worry about childcare, dentist visits or school activities. Instead these POS' put up a fight for custody just to beat and torture the child and then spend the rest of their lives in jail. Again, I ask, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE POSs? Stupid, just stupid. Not to mention mean, and mean people suck!

Salem

He took him off his ADD medication and then when the kid had a bad reaction to that he decides to beat him to death. Some people are so very ignorant and think they are tough guys. He told the mother he was taking him off the meds and that he could "Handle him" - which tells me he was very ignorant to ADHD and ADD and assumed the kid just needed a bit of discipline...too bad his less than half a brain was completely wrong.

Bless Nathaniel's little heart. I pray for strength for his loved ones to make it through this trying time.

As for the two people that are responsible for Nathaniel's condition, I have no words.

fran

My prayers for this family. I am glad the child is being freed.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast