1013 users online (124 members and 889 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OK - Angel Gilbreath, 27, stabbed to death, Elk City, 21 June 2009

Police say the woman is white, in her mid 30s, about 5-feet-5-inches tall and 140 pounds with shoulder-length brown hair and a butterfly tattoo on her lower back.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0609/634398.html
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Detectives at the scene took several photographs of the victim and enlisted OSBI Forensic Artist Harvey Pratt to do a soft tissue reconstruction from those photographs. Detectives believe the woman had been in the water for several hours. And from the condition of the body, they have determined she is a victim of homicide.

~snip~

The woman was wearing a wedding ring on her left hand that had three small stones that appeared to be diamonds.

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Press_Room/20...ER_VICTIM.html

The OSBI site has a sketch of the woman.

Elk City, OK is located off I-40 which runs East to West and is in the far West side of the state in Beckham County.

They believe this to be a Homicide.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

LE didn't waste anytime getting all the necessary info out there. Hopefully someone recognizes her soon.

She was wearing a wedding band, and doesn't match anyone reported missing? Hmmm . . . I have a feeling where this is going to go.

It does seem too quick for the OSBI to have a sketch posted etc. I have not ever seen it happen before. I wonder if they are being misleading on the date she was found?

The sketch closely resembles Candace Watson, but the other stats are off. (I posted it on Haylee Donathan's missing thread in case.)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    It does seem too quick for the OSBI to have a sketch posted etc. I have not ever seen it happen before. I wonder if they are being misleading on the date she was found?

The sketch closely resembles Candace Watson, but the other stats are off. (I posted it on Haylee Donathan's missing thread in case.)
    You have a point there. Probably it isn't Candace, but you never know.

It frustrates me to no end the OSBI do not have ALL of the missing people in OK listed on their site. WTH are they doing down there in OKC?! How do they expect people to help them find any of our missing when most counties don't even have websites to list them? GRRR!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

It frustrates me to no end the OSBI do not have ALL of the missing people in OK listed on their site. WTH are they doing down there in OKC?! How do they expect people to help them find any of our missing when most counties don't even have websites to list them? GRRR!
    My father has been a missing person from OK for 16 years. I can't find any info on him.

Quote Originally Posted by mostlylurking View Post
    My father has been a missing person from OK for 16 years. I can't find any info on him.
    My condolences about your father. How terrible it must be for you that there is no info on him! I can't imagine how it must feel! I'd be !!!!!

I am so sorry. If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. Do we have a thread on him here?
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Candace Watson has a butterfly tattoo on her lower back listed on her photobucket page according to others who have seen it. It has initials on it. She has 4 other tattoos, too.

She is worth checking into for LE, imo.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

According to the elk city police dept, it is NOT candace watson.
    I was told this over the phone by a detective who said they had "looked into it" and determined it was not her.
    HTH

I am so sorry. If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. Do we have a thread on him here?
    Thanks for asking about my father (Kimster & Waltingmatilda, too). No, there is not a thread. It's kind of a long story & he was not the kind of guy the FBI or McAlester police really wanted to find. I think they were more glad of his disappearance. It was 16 year ago this summer that he disappeared, on probably a drug deal gone bad. Had some leads at the time, but nothing that anyone spent any real time tracking & I don't know if I could even put a trail of info together any more.

I am so sorry about your father. I can't imagine how painful this has been for you and your family. No one should have to go through such a tragedy.

Thanks for asking about my father (Kimster & Waltingmatilda, too). No, there is not a thread. It's kind of a long story & he was not the kind of guy the FBI or McAlester police really wanted to find. I think they were more glad of his disappearance. It was 16 year ago this summer that he disappeared, on probably a drug deal gone bad. Had some leads at the time, but nothing that anyone spent any real time tracking & I don't know if I could even put a trail of info together any more.
    It is so sad that LE had that attitude. The families of the missing are victims too, and that attitude shows no respect to your family. Regardless of his faults he was your father. If LE started investigating only the disappearances of those who were lilly white there would be very few investigations!
    Last edited by Kateyes; 06-23-2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: correct spelling of victim

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast