1006 users online (162 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Why Patsy: What incriminates her most. One sentence only.

Hi again- since it appears Patsy is the person most suspected can you all tell me in just one short sentence (no arguing-thats not the point),why?
    Or, what it is that makes you feel so strongly?

I want to keep it to the one statement on purpose-so I see what the issues are without arguing whether true or not- as it is a very important case and you all feel so strongly. I want to understand and continue to think through the possibilities.

Lets say we can have 15 words or so.

Fibers, linguistics, handwriting, elaborate phony staging, her control/handling of JonBenet as a living doll.
    The intruder is innocent! JMO

ok I am going to go with the ransom note and I dont know as much as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Britt
    her control/handling of JonBenet as a living doll.

For me thats "evidence" that ,unlike everything else pointing to Patsy,cant be disputed and is so obvious (Red Flag!)
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Quote Originally Posted by messiecake
    For me thats "evidence" that ,unlike everything else pointing to Patsy,cant be disputed and is so obvious (Red Flag!)
    It certainly is. In fact, the "garrote" is not only not a garrote, its design looks more like a pull-string on a talking doll. Creepy.

Britt said it all for me

Add her usage of "That child" which is how she detaches herself from the crime. Never calling JonBenet by her name

dolls

It's Patsy because she had Pam remove dolls that descriptively match every missing fiber from the crime scene.

http://www.geocites.com/pinker44

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    It's Patsy because she had Pam remove dolls that descriptively match every missing fiber from the crime scene.

http://www.geocites.com/pinker44
    Popcorn, thank you for posting that link. I read the doll info at Purgatory and found it fascinating. Yes, IMO the unidentified fibers came from dolls. And what was up with that new duplicate doll being delivered to John's office AFTER JB's death? Manipulating evidence, IMO.

Hey Ned... right, "that child"... we'd need a whole other thread to list all the suspicious post-murder Ramsey behavior and utterances.

Quote Originally Posted by newtv
    Hi again- since it appears Patsy is the person most suspected can you all tell me in just one short sentence (no arguing-thats not the point),why?
    Or, what it is that makes you feel so strongly?

I want to keep it to the one statement on purpose-so I see what the issues are without arguing whether true or not- as it is a very important case and you all feel so strongly. I want to understand and continue to think through the possibilities.

Lets say we can have 15 words or so.
    It's Patsy because she said "Keep you're babies close" as if that was a solution to a problem (yes?)...how would she know that if she knew what she knew about two people being involved...one that they confided in AND THEY HAVE FACE(S)?...Hello?

http://premium.asia.cnn.com/TRANSCRI.../14/lt.10.html
    PATSY RAMSEY: Keep your babies close to you. There's someone out there.

http://www.icri1.com/Imbedded%20Comm...am/ramsey.html
    Patsy says: "We feel that there are at least two people on the face of the earth that know who did this and that is the killer and someone else that person may have confided in."

patsy...in an accident which then descended into insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Britt
    Fibers, linguistics, handwriting, elaborate phony staging, her control/handling of JonBenet as a living doll.
    Yeah, what Britt said

Any mother who goes on national tv ONE WEEK after the brutal murder of a child and says they want to get on with their lives.........

That's enough for me to think she's involved!
    This is my opinion only
    This post may not be copied to any other forum

God Bless America

Patsy reminds me of my high school girl friend, who stabbed me in the back and ripped my heart out. She was Catholic.

IMO the fiber evidence (in the knots of the ligature) probably incriminates Patsy the most, but not as the killer -- that and much of the other evidence, court and grand jury decisions, and Ramsey family behaviors, strongly incriminate her as involved in the staging and coverup to shield someone else -- probably Burke.

JMO

her behavior that morning makes no sense if she was innocent - not reading (and rereading) the note, not waking Burke, not searching the house, not warning the police that the note says JonBenet will be killed if they are alerted, calling over the whole neighborhood to mess up the crime scene and further go against the warnings in the note. This could also just indicate a coverup but I don't believe she would cover for John (I'll accept Burke as a possibility)
    IMHO

Patsy because of the ransom note, her behaviour that morning, her behaviour in the weeks that followed, everything in my opinion points to an accident and cover up by patsy and other members of the family.
    This is my honest opinion only!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast