1480 users online (364 members and 1116 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LA - John 'JT' Brewer, 18 mos, beaten to death, DeRidder, 18 June 2009

Denby was arrested early Friday by Beauregard Parish Sheriff's Officers and charged Thursday night after emergency Room officials contacted sheriff's deputies in regards to an 18-month-old child in critical condition. Medical officials say the toddler was badly bruised and suffered severe head trauma.

Investigators say Denby allegedly beat J.T. sometime around noon after he says he tipped over the baby's bassinet.
    http://www.kplctv.com/global/story.asp?s=10565953

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBrown23 View Post

The mother also has a 3 month old daughter with the killer. Too bad she doesn't seem to miss her 18 month old.

"I have a hearing tomorrow regarding my daughter," said Brewer. "I miss her so much I want to hold her in my arms. I want my daughter back."

I saw her on the news last night and she was bawling. I dont know if its for real or not.

At least the charges were upped to first degree. Cause that is what it is.

Sense.Less.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBrown23 View Post
    If you click on the video in the upper right hand part of the story in the link above, you can watch the mother being interviewed. I am not sure if this is the same one you saw, AmandaBrown23, but she only cries in part of this one. I think it is strange how she says she wants her daughter back; but no mention of the other two children who were hers, and are also now in state care.

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    If you click on the video in the upper right hand part of the story in the link above, you can watch the mother being interviewed. I am not sure if this is the same one you saw, AmandaBrown23, but she only cries in part of this one. I think it is strange how she says she wants her daughter back; but no mention of the other two children who were hers, and are also now in state care.
    Let me guess the baby bassinet is for the child that is his and the 18 month old wasn't his?

I couldn't finish watching the video. When there are three small children in a home there are bound to be accidents. If neither one of them were prepared to have that many children in the home then they should have thought about that before she got pregnant again. Let's see, JT was 18 mos. and the baby was 3 mos. She must have gotten pregnant almost immediately after having JT.

Such a beautiful little boy. It's not fair that he was born to such irresponsible, uncaring "people".

Quote Originally Posted by Reannan View Post
    I don't think the other 2 children are hers. I think one of them was 2 months old, in addition to her 3 month old daughter. There was also a 3 year old child there, too, along with JT.

I have an 18 month old little boy. These cases make me want to vomit.

Watching a baby die in an ICU because of a beating will make the most seasoned nurse cry. All over some piece of crap loser boyfriend. Yeah, look at what that trash boyfriend gave you. A murdered child. Wake up women, you are better off alone. Put yourself and your children first. It seems like it is happening everyday now.
    [/I]

Yep that is the video I saw. You know what I didnt realize that she only mentioned missing the 2 month old and not the one baby that died. That just goes to show how much she really cares. She is crying probably because she may lose custody of the one she has left not the one that was brutally murdered.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is going to continue a relationship with the murderer. Maybe that's why she's only missing her daughter, because it's his biological child.

UPDATE:http://www.kplctv.com/global/story.asp?s=10718651
    The peice of crap mother knew about the abuse and let it happen.

What are women thinking these days, going from loser to loser, breeding with them randomly? Sometimes I don't understand the world.

The best start a woman can give her baby, aside from anything else, is a decent father.

(ETA: Or even a completely absent one would be better than this POS; even a canister of donation would be preferable.)

I've raised five boys. Each of them hit the 18 month mark at one point in their lives. I cannot even IMAGINE looking at a BABY and thinking that tipping over a bassinet was done on purpose---or even that a baby COULD do something with malicious intent. Poor little one. Poor, poor baby.

Why do women keep sleeping with "men" who hate their children? Why would they trust that "man" with their baby?

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    The mother also has a 3 month old daughter with the killer. Too bad she doesn't seem to miss her 18 month old.
    I think she sounds like she misses her son. She has not seen the murderer since he killed her boy, and she speaks of her son as a little angel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast