GUILTY LA - John 'JT' Brewer, 18 mos, beaten to death, DeRidder, 18 June 2009

AmandaBrown23

Im just living among all the madness
Reaction score
Denby was arrested early Friday by Beauregard Parish Sheriff's Officers and charged Thursday night after emergency Room officials contacted sheriff's deputies in regards to an 18-month-old child in critical condition. Medical officials say the toddler was badly bruised and suffered severe head trauma.

Investigators say Denby allegedly beat J.T. sometime around noon after he says he tipped over the baby's bassinet.

http://www.kplctv.com/global/story.asp?s=10565953

I saw her on the news last night and she was bawling. I dont know if its for real or not.

At least the charges were upped to first degree. Cause that is what it is.

Sense.Less.:(

If you click on the video in the upper right hand part of the story in the link above, you can watch the mother being interviewed. I am not sure if this is the same one you saw, AmandaBrown23, but she only cries in part of this one. I think it is strange how she says she wants her daughter back; but no mention of the other two children who were hers, and are also now in state care.

If you click on the video in the upper right hand part of the story in the link above, you can watch the mother being interviewed. I am not sure if this is the same one you saw, AmandaBrown23, but she only cries in part of this one. I think it is strange how she says she wants her daughter back; but no mention of the other two children who were hers, and are also now in state care.

Let me guess the baby bassinet is for the child that is his and the 18 month old wasn't his?

I couldn't finish watching the video. When there are three small children in a home there are bound to be accidents. If neither one of them were prepared to have that many children in the home then they should have thought about that before she got pregnant again. Let's see, JT was 18 mos. and the baby was 3 mos. She must have gotten pregnant almost immediately after having JT.

Such a beautiful little boy. It's not fair that he was born to such irresponsible, uncaring "people".

I don't think the other 2 children are hers. I think one of them was 2 months old, in addition to her 3 month old daughter. There was also a 3 year old child there, too, along with JT.

I have an 18 month old little boy. These cases make me want to vomit.

Watching a baby die in an ICU because of a beating will make the most seasoned nurse cry. All over some piece of crap loser boyfriend. Yeah, look at what that trash boyfriend gave you. A murdered child. Wake up women, you are better off alone. Put yourself and your children first. It seems like it is happening everyday now.

Yep that is the video I saw. You know what I didnt realize that she only mentioned missing the 2 month old and not the one baby that died. That just goes to show how much she really cares. She is crying probably because she may lose custody of the one she has left not the one that was brutally murdered.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is going to continue a relationship with the murderer. Maybe that's why she's only missing her daughter, because it's his biological child.

What are women thinking these days, going from loser to loser, breeding with them randomly? Sometimes I don't understand the world.

The best start a woman can give her baby, aside from anything else, is a decent father.

(ETA: Or even a completely absent one would be better than this ; even a canister of donation would be preferable.)

I've raised five boys. Each of them hit the 18 month mark at one point in their lives. I cannot even IMAGINE looking at a BABY and thinking that tipping over a bassinet was done on purpose---or even that a baby COULD do something with malicious intent. Poor little one. Poor, poor baby.

Why do women keep sleeping with "men" who hate their children? Why would they trust that "man" with their baby?

The mother also has a 3 month old daughter with the killer. Too bad she doesn't seem to miss her 18 month old.

I think she sounds like she misses her son. She has not seen the murderer since he killed her boy, and she speaks of her son as a little angel.

I think she sounds like she misses her son. She has not seen the murderer since he killed her boy, and she speaks of her son as a little angel.

Well then maybe she should have thought of that before she let her boyfriend abuse him to death.

Exactly.

These two deserve to have every child taken away from them.

What a tragedy.

I log onto crimes in the news most days. I honestly cant believe the amount of deaths of innocent children at the hands of their parents. (As we know its mostly the mothers boyfriends). I dont understand why these women decide to have children, when they are quite clearly unable to look after themselves, never mind a child. They seem to crave attention so very much that they would rather date a known child molester / beater (who probably beats them too) than put the welfare of their children first. Even someone with only half a brain cell can see this is a train wreck waiting to happen. It sickens me.

I log onto crimes in the news most days. I honestly cant believe the amount of deaths of innocent children at the hands of their parents. (As we know its mostly the mothers boyfriends). I dont understand why these women decide to have children, when they are quite clearly unable to look after themselves, never mind a child. They seem to crave attention so very much that they would rather date a known child molester / beater (who probably beats them too) than put the welfare of their children first. Even someone with only half a brain cell can see this is a train wreck waiting to happen. It sickens me.

BBM

ITA - and I think you answered your own question. They have kids due to that tired old chestnut "then I'll have someone who'll love me forever." While I agree that having kids can give an enormous sense of self-worth, I truly believe you should have a sense of self-worth BEFORE you bring children into your life, or things will end poorly.

Now, when the jerk BFs are all in jail or fade away, what will this woman be left with? One dead son, and kids taken away by the state? She did indeed trade away a love like no other, because she found not even her baby could fill the emptiness inside her pathetic self.

I don't mean to dump on her worse then the actual murderer, but she bothers me more, because it was her responsibility to protect her babies - loyalty to your children goes beyond that to your mate. It's what you sign up for, IMO, when you have a child.

I'd rather these children not be born at all if they are only going to end up beaten to death. Too bad so many people have kids for the wrong reasons, and then fail to do the right thing.

I hope the little girl gets a better life.

Well I guess it makes sense now why she seemed just to be missing her infant vs the baby who was killed. She had already thrown the poor boy away to the wolf who lived with her..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back