1057 users online (210 members and 847 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MA - Elisabeth Hasselbeck accused of Plagiarism

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/ente...45/detail.html

Not good-the author who is accusing her sent her a copy of her own cookbook last year when Hasselbeck mentioned suffering from the disease. The author now claims that Hasselback lifted passages verbatim into her own book.

No doubt it is all a left wing conspiracy.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I hope the author nails her good. I can't stand the woman.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I saw the show that she did and saw when she introduced the book. I will refrain from making any other comment until we hear more about this. Too bad if it's true, Elizabeth really seemed to care about the cause.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I can't stand Elizabeth Hasselbeck (that's beside the point).

She's a dummy if she plagiarized the book. I mean, really? Did she not think, being successful and having money, that she wouldn't be pursued legally?

Again, beside the point, she reminds me of a cartoon character.

Hoping this takes her DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I saw the show that she did and saw when she introduced the book. I will refrain from making any other comment until we hear more about this. Too bad if it's true, Elizabeth really seemed to care about the cause.
    Of course she cares about the cause - it affects her personally. But I'm willing to bet she cares more about the $$$. Pathetic.

Oh I hope this is not true. I like her.

I cannot stand Joy the bully Behar.
    [/I]

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Anaïs Nin
    I'm not surprised...she doesn't seem to be the brightest crayon in the box...
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

hmm I'll have to see how this plays out. I don't have a personal opinion one way or another about her public persona, I know she's on that one show but I don't watch it. Frankly, they all get on my nerves on that show JMHO.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

I have been dealing with a child with celiac since 2002. Elizabeth's book is misleading and has multiple incorrect statements about celiac and eating gluten-free.

She has self-diagnosed herself with celiac.

Her book is dangerous and misleading.

It's pretty easy to figure out. She didn't even use spell check. Isles are a group of islands....lol. Should be aisles. Wonder if the author did that on purpose. Susan's tips: "Shop in the outer isles of the supermarket." Hasselbeck's tips: "Food in the outer isles of the supermarket." http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/23/hassel...inal-thoughts/

TY Grace, going throught the letter, it seems Mrs Hasselbeck has a serious problem on her hands. A 'slight' variation of the wording still equals plagiarism Hasselbeck. The general key points & phrases are there clear as day. I hope they nail her on this but good.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

comment 21 on TMZ encompasses my thought- The book that was sent to her was a rough draft...which makes this situation even more hilarious if this is true. If you are going to rip someone off, have the decency to use spell check.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

That's too bad. I like her. At least in terms of her bringing a little balance to the show. Everyone else is a raging liberal.

But yeah, plagiarism is a serious allegation and I hope it's not true, although it seems as though it might be. I was once accused of plagiarizing after turning in a paper and was horrified. I didn't. I'm still wounded and it's been almost 10 years.

Lol, to funny the different opinions.. She is the ONLY one on THAT show I like... Don't/wouldnt watch cause rest of the "group"...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast