MA - Elisabeth Hasselbeck accused of Plagiarism

I saw the show that she did and saw when she introduced the book. I will refrain from making any other comment until we hear more about this. Too bad if it's true, Elizabeth really seemed to care about the cause.

I can't stand Elizabeth Hasselbeck (that's beside the point).

She's a dummy if she plagiarized the book. I mean, really? Did she not think, being successful and having money, that she wouldn't be pursued legally?

Again, beside the point, she reminds me of a cartoon character.

I saw the show that she did and saw when she introduced the book. I will refrain from making any other comment until we hear more about this. Too bad if it's true, Elizabeth really seemed to care about the cause.

Of course she cares about the cause - it affects her personally. But I'm willing to bet she cares more about the $$$. Pathetic.

Oh I hope this is not true. I like her.

I cannot stand Joy the bully Behar.

I'm not surprised...she doesn't seem to be the brightest crayon in the box...

hmm I'll have to see how this plays out. I don't have a personal opinion one way or another about her public persona, I know she's on that one show but I don't watch it. Frankly, they all get on my nerves on that show :) JMHO.

I have been dealing with a child with celiac since 2002. Elizabeth's book is misleading and has multiple incorrect statements about celiac and eating gluten-free.

She has self-diagnosed herself with celiac.

Her book is dangerous and misleading.

TY Grace, going throught the letter, it seems Mrs Hasselbeck has a serious problem on her hands. A 'slight' variation of the wording still equals plagiarism Hasselbeck. The general key points & phrases are there clear as day. I hope they nail her on this but good.

comment 21 on TMZ encompasses my thought- The book that was sent to her was a rough draft...which makes this situation even more hilarious if this is true. If you are going to rip someone off, have the decency to use spell check.:chicken:

That's too bad. I like her. At least in terms of her bringing a little balance to the show. Everyone else is a raging liberal.

But yeah, plagiarism is a serious allegation and I hope it's not true, although it seems as though it might be. I was once accused of plagiarizing after turning in a paper and was horrified. I didn't. I'm still wounded and it's been almost 10 years.

Lol, to funny the different opinions.. She is the ONLY one on THAT show I like... Don't/wouldnt watch cause rest of the "group"...

Lol, to funny the different opinions.. She is the ONLY one on THAT show I like... Don't/wouldnt watch cause rest of the "group"...

I rarely watch the show because I'm working when it's on. However, I have read many times that Elizabeth is the ONLY one who needs to be "prepped" by the producers as to what position she will take day to day. I am a "liberal" for sure, but I could respect a conservative's POV so much more if I knew they were knowledgable about the position they are taking on national TV.

I LOVED her on Survivor, but it's something else, altogether, on The View. And I really cannot abide anyone who cannot even be bothered to use spell check while knowingly PLAGERIZING!!! If that's what she's done.

Plagarism is thievery of the worst kind and it happens far too often. This one should be easy to prove. I doubt that any attorney would take a case like this unless he thought he could win it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back