MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found encased in concrete - #7

It could take several weeks before tests are completed as they are very carefully examining all the evidence, found with her body.

"This is a high-profile case; nobody wants to be the one to make a mistake," Kennedy said. The lab report may indicate the presence of any DNA found on Nevaeh's body, "along with any skin under her fingernails that belonged to a perpetrator; and any hair that is not hers that may have been found," Kennedy said.

http://www.detnews.com/article/2009...nroe-authorities-await-lab-reports-for-Nevaeh

Justice for Nevaeh FB
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=83164522508

Can someone post what was just said on JVM about Nevaeh? I walked in right at the end and missed what was said about "rumours".
TIA

I must have walked in on Issues at the same time you did Mistivon...right at the end :( I am hoping there will be a link to the segment that we can find soon. I was surprised they were talking about Nevaeh at the top of the show, it wasn't quite quarter past when I looked at the clock. I did hear them say LE was looking at this as a Premeditated Murder. I found that interesting.

I believe the fellow they were talking with was from The Toledo Blade.

[video=youtube;N6czXv2uq_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6czXv2uq_A[/video]

Thanks for that mistivon ~

My second grandson was born today. Between the Sheriff's statement, and the blessing of a new and beautiful baby boy in our lives ... I'm keepin' the Faith :)

Thanks for that mistivon ~

My second grandson was born today. Between the Sheriff's statement, and the blessing of a new and beautiful baby boy in our lives ... I'm keepin' the Faith :)

Congratulations on your second grandson! Children are gifts to us, but grandchildren are the jackpot.

I check here every day to see what updates there may be. I know that justice is sometimes very slow and that I may just be too impatient, but I am so ready for this murderer to be brought to justice. It will happen.

Not sure if this is off-topic or not --- but does anyone else find it extremely unusual that Jada Justice was found......inside of a tupperware tote, covered in cement, at the edge of water? In INDIANA???

Perhaps Jada's killer was 'inspired' by Nevaeh case :behindbar

Sheriff seems to be confident that Nevaeh case will be solved, the evidence must be compelling.

I was so hoping for an arrest by now. I'll keep checking back.

Not sure if this is off-topic or not --- but does anyone else find it extremely unusual that Jada Justice was found......inside of a tupperware tote, covered in cement, at the edge of water? In INDIANA???
Actually, no. I doubt they heard about Nevaeh's case. This was the insanity of someone else who was trying so hard to be the first. They were doing what they thought of first and thought it would survive them being caught. They were not students of other murders.

I thought the same thing MIMOMMY, but not just this similarity.. also inside trash bags, (similar to CA) and missing from gas station/ convienence store (like little Tangena) I'm not saying they did copy cat, but the similarities are just too weird.....

I sure hope we hear something about Nevaeh's case soon. LE has to know something by now don't they??

Actually, no. I doubt they heard about Nevaeh's case. This was the insanity of someone else who was trying so hard to be the first. They were doing what they thought of first and thought it would survive them being caught. They were not students of other murders.

I wanted to add to that too. I agree. After having gone back through many of our archives here it's really not uncommon for murderers to use cement in the disposal of victims. I have read it over and over.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090701/METRO/907010352/Nevaeh-s-fate-haunts-residents

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nevaeh's fate haunts Monroe residents
Visits to grave wane, but not sense of loss

...However, Nevaeh's short life also was marred by conflict. Even before she was born on Feb. 3, 2004, she was at the center of a nasty custody battle between her drug-addicted mother and a father who ran off with her uncle's girlfriend, family members said.

Shane Hinojosa, Nevaeh's father, said he was estranged from his daughter even before her birth, with the Buchanans holding a grudge against him for running away to Toledo with the girlfriend of Mike Buchanan, Jennifer's brother...

... Jennifer Buchanan said Kennedy had briefly dated her two years ago before becoming a close friend, much to the objection of family members...

Just snipped some details that I had not seen before and brought them here in case someone else had not seen them either.

Her headstone is due to be delivered in the next few weeks from what I read in the aboe article.

Two years ago JB was incarcerated. So how did she briefly date GK?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back