989 users online (211 members and 778 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #7

Please continue here.

within the boundaries of responsible sleuthing

The autopsy and laboratory reports

It could take several weeks before tests are completed as they are very carefully examining all the evidence, found with her body.

"This is a high-profile case; nobody wants to be the one to make a mistake," Kennedy said. The lab report may indicate the presence of any DNA found on Nevaeh's body, "along with any skin under her fingernails that belonged to a perpetrator; and any hair that is not hers that may have been found," Kennedy said.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...rts-for-Nevaeh

Justice for Nevaeh FB
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=83164522508

Can someone post what was just said on JVM about Nevaeh? I walked in right at the end and missed what was said about "rumours".
    TIA

I must have walked in on Issues at the same time you did Mistivon...right at the end I am hoping there will be a link to the segment that we can find soon. I was surprised they were talking about Nevaeh at the top of the show, it wasn't quite quarter past when I looked at the clock. I did hear them say LE was looking at this as a Premeditated Murder. I found that interesting.

I believe the fellow they were talking with was from The Toledo Blade.

Issues 6/24/09 Nevaeh

Last edited by KateB; 06-01-2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Thanks for that mistivon ~

My second grandson was born today. Between the Sheriff's statement, and the blessing of a new and beautiful baby boy in our lives ... I'm keepin' the Faith

Quote Originally Posted by Haddie McFaddies Mom View Post
    Thanks for that mistivon ~

My second grandson was born today. Between the Sheriff's statement, and the blessing of a new and beautiful baby boy in our lives ... I'm keepin' the Faith
    Congratulations on your second grandson! Children are gifts to us, but grandchildren are the jackpot.

I check here every day to see what updates there may be. I know that justice is sometimes very slow and that I may just be too impatient, but I am so ready for this murderer to be brought to justice. It will happen.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Not sure if this is off-topic or not --- but does anyone else find it extremely unusual that Jada Justice was found......inside of a tupperware tote, covered in cement, at the edge of water? In INDIANA???
    A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows the public opinion.

Perhaps Jada's killer was 'inspired' by Nevaeh case

Sheriff seems to be confident that Nevaeh case will be solved, the evidence must be compelling.

No arrest(s) yet????? Come on!!!!!

I was so hoping for an arrest by now. I'll keep checking back.

Quote Originally Posted by MIMOMMY View Post
    Not sure if this is off-topic or not --- but does anyone else find it extremely unusual that Jada Justice was found......inside of a tupperware tote, covered in cement, at the edge of water? In INDIANA???
    Actually, no. I doubt they heard about Nevaeh's case. This was the insanity of someone else who was trying so hard to be the first. They were doing what they thought of first and thought it would survive them being caught. They were not students of other murders.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by MIMOMMY View Post
    I thought the same thing MIMOMMY, but not just this similarity.. also inside trash bags, (similar to CA) and missing from gas station/ convienence store (like little Tangena) I'm not saying they did copy cat, but the similarities are just too weird.....

I sure hope we hear something about Nevaeh's case soon. LE has to know something by now don't they??

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast