796 users online (135 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I sure hope we hear something about Nevaeh's case soon. LE has to know something by now don't they??
    Me too. I hope they know something. I thought for sure there would be an arrest(s) made right away.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Actually, no. I doubt they heard about Nevaeh's case. This was the insanity of someone else who was trying so hard to be the first. They were doing what they thought of first and thought it would survive them being caught. They were not students of other murders.
    I wanted to add to that too. I agree. After having gone back through many of our archives here it's really not uncommon for murderers to use cement in the disposal of victims. I have read it over and over.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...unts-residents

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nevaeh's fate haunts Monroe residents
    Visits to grave wane, but not sense of loss

...However, Nevaeh's short life also was marred by conflict. Even before she was born on Feb. 3, 2004, she was at the center of a nasty custody battle between her drug-addicted mother and a father who ran off with her uncle's girlfriend, family members said.

Shane Hinojosa, Nevaeh's father, said he was estranged from his daughter even before her birth, with the Buchanans holding a grudge against him for running away to Toledo with the girlfriend of Mike Buchanan, Jennifer's brother...

... Jennifer Buchanan said Kennedy had briefly dated her two years ago before becoming a close friend, much to the objection of family members...

Just snipped some details that I had not seen before and brought them here in case someone else had not seen them either.

Her headstone is due to be delivered in the next few weeks from what I read in the aboe article.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Two years ago JB was incarcerated. So how did she briefly date GK?
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I sure hope we hear something about Nevaeh's case soon. LE has to know something by now don't they??
    Gosh, you would think so! They have had time for preliminary results of much of the testing by now.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Search Continues for
    Nevaeh's Killer
    Updated: Friday, 03 Jul 2009, 7:52 PM EDT
    Published : Friday, 03 Jul 2009, 7:52 PM EDT

MONROE, Mich. (WJBK) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Department and the FBI are looking at 400 sex offenders in Monroe County. It's been nearly six weeks since Neveah Buchanan was first reported missing. Family members are still waiting for closure.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news..._nevaeh_search

In the article above they stated that results of her autopsy prob. wouldnt be released right away for fear of people changing their stories ? Interesting. I really feel that they will catch the person who did this and prob. already have an idea of who it is. Something tells me Nevaeh will get the justice deserved to her.

That is exactly what I was bringing down here. Whose story are they concerned is going to change? Leads me to believe someone may have confessed, and they are suspicious of it being real....or some story has been told to them about the murder that they don't want messed with...that was something pretty BIG imo.
    In addition, he said second autopsy...is she being disinterred?

Or did LE/FBI request a private autopsy in addition to the Medical Examiner? Or are they referring to the Toxology Reports?

Bless her heart, Little Nevaeh. I dreamt of her two nights ago.

And now, sadly, there is Lindsey's case in Washington.

My trip around Monroe Myspacers has certainly been "enlightening" and has left me totally unnerved on the many occassions I've spent finding and following "friends".

The Lindsey Baum/McCleary WA hasn't left me nearly as unsettled in my Myspace search. However, there seems to be an epidemic of young girls, and I mean YOUNG, putting together very mature pages, with some of them having very "mature" friends.

I leave those Myspace meandering inquires with a feeling of great concern. Hopefully, Lindsey's disappearance will have some benefit in calling attention to the mothers up there that they have some issues they need to come down on their daughters about! I was nearly tempted to get out the McCleary/surrounding area white pages and start making phone calls!

But I wander....

Justice For Nevaeh ~

Quote Originally Posted by Haddie McFaddies Mom View Post
    Thanks for that mistivon ~

My second grandson was born today. Between the Sheriff's statement, and the blessing of a new and beautiful baby boy in our lives ... I'm keepin' the Faith
    Congrats and enjoy the cuddles!
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

IDK if the FBI is still involved in the investigation or not, but they certainly need to be. Sometimes the local LE needs help. IMO, this investigation is too overwhelming for them.

By now the investigators know how Nevaeh was killed, they have whatever prints may have been recovered from the beer can, and have probably tracked down where the latex glove came from. There is also a possibility that prints could have been obtained from that latex glove.

The investigators are going to fart around (excuse me) until another crime happens and their attention has to turn to another case. Again; I think local LE is too overwhelmed.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

LaLaw - I beg to differ with you. LE is not dragging their heels nor are they overwhelmed by the murder of this child. They are awaiting test results and continuing the investigation. Just because they aren't issuing detailed statements about the status of the investigation doesn't mean they are doing nothing. If we want the murderer caught and put away, LE wants it 100 times more than us and they are working to make it happen.

They will solve this case, it is just a matter of time.

She was most likely buried alive...

link

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    She was most likely buried alive...

link
    Oh no...how much longer until this perp is caught ? Poor Nevaeh, I so hope there is justice for her.

Oh no, buried alive....................
    http://www.freep.com/article/2009071...-autopsy-shows
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast