583 users online (80 members and 503 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    How horrible -- I can't imagine the terror she must have felt before she died.

So sad, so sad.

poor baby!!
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

These autopsy results caused me to shake-please God she was unconscious. Because there is a special place for a perp with that level of cruelty.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://www.freep.com/article/2009071...5030/1001/NEWS

jennifer is no where to be found... also on the forensic astro thread angelwhocares posted that her local news is saying that le may be going back again to search the apartment where neveah lived with grandma and mom...

The timing of this is interesting to me.... with some of the forensics back and all and now returning to the CA apartments.... also if you read the article I just linked above there is some interesting info about carpet fibers being found under Neveah's fingernails and the fact that LE had taken carpet samples from the apartment.

I am having a head scratching moment. And where is mommy??????

When I read that Nevaeh may have been buried alive, I just cringed. My heart breaks for the sheer terror she had to have felt. I cannot imagine how her grandmother must feel about this.

Jennifer is most likely laying around somewhere drugged out of her mind. IMO, Jennifer knows what happened to Nevaeh. I hope she is located and has another polygraph.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

http://www.freep.com/article/2009071...hanan-s-mother

Meanwhile, neighbors say investigators snipped pieces of carpet from a nearby apartment last week to see if fibers match those found under the little girl’s fingernails.

Aaron Baker said today that officers cut out a piece of the tan carpet from the apartment where his 8-year-old son, Austin, played with Nevaeh just hours before the little girl disappeared.

“That way they had something to run a test on,” he said from the apartment across the hall and one floor up from Nevaeh’s, adding the same carpet covers the floors in Nevaeh’s home. Officials from the Monroe County Sheriff's had no comment, a spokeswoman said this morning.

Remember Aaron Baker?
    We sleuthed him a while back.
    Last edited by momtective; 07-15-2009 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    She was most likely buried alive...

link
    I started a thread for the Autopsy Results, mainly so that people don't miss the info if this thread gets full of other info. Also, we may need it when a trial happens.

Can't tell you how saddened I was by the results.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    I'm wondering if someone forcably pushed her face into dirt would there be bruises in the shape of fingers on the back of her head?

I know I have seen cases where bruises show up after death.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    http://www.freep.com/article/2009071...5030/1001/NEWS

jennifer is no where to be found... also on the forensic astro thread angelwhocares posted that her local news is saying that le may be going back again to search the apartment where neveah lived with grandma and mom...

The timing of this is interesting to me.... with some of the forensics back and all and now returning to the CA apartments.... also if you read the article I just linked above there is some interesting info about carpet fibers being found under Neveah's fingernails and the fact that LE had taken carpet samples from the apartment.

I am having a head scratching moment. And where is mommy??????
    =========
    The article states that the carpet samples were taken from the apartment above Neaveh's apartment (the apartment where Neaveh was playing the boy prior to missing). I read on another thread yesterday that Jennifer was staying at a friends house and not staying with her mother. I certainly hope that LE is keeping up with her whereabouts, it would really pi** me off if she disappeared. I feel like an arrest is very close. I have suspected JB since day 1 but I must admit, I have had a few doubts about the father of the little boy she was playing with, I don't know why but I do.

I just posted about my suspicions about the little boy's father without reading to catch up with the posts, now I see information about him. Scarey.

hold up! Are you all saying that AB is a SO???? I missed that somehow! This is incredibly bizarre if so! ****thud****

Haven't I heard in the past that RSO aren't allowd on MySpace? Anyone know? MySpace rules or law, if any?

ETA: MySpace Releases Names of 90000 Sex Offenders - NYTimes.com

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    WTH?!
    Why didn't he pop up on other RSO sites before?! I know I checked him out and got nothing. Hell's Bells! This would put him above the other RSOs in the neighborhood since he had direct contact with her the day she turns up missing and dead!

Some of your original thoughts on him weren't deleted. I found a few:
    is this the same AB? I just found the same rso as momtective but the addy for this AGB is not in Monroe... am I missing something? The pictures DO bear remarkable resemblance.....

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast