NC - Man found in car with toddler and naked preteen girl

Skittles

Reaction score
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/5438438/

<snip>

Garner police arrested <Jonathan> Sullivan Monday night after an off-duty officer spotted him parked in an undeveloped subdivision with the toddler in the car. After a search, they found the girl naked and hiding under a tarp, according the arrest warrants.

According to the search warrant, the girl told officers she spent time with Sullivan in their "quiet place."

ABC's version:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6882981

<snip>

When the officer asked to look at a camera that was inside the car, he found a photo of a nude 12-year-old girl. The officer then found the girl under a tarp in the back of the car.

<snip>

:puke: sorry.

Thanks Skittles, What a Grossiossie Perv he is. Nasty! Doesn't 25K bond seem way off? The 12 yr old girl said he took her to their 'quiet place' all the time!

And what is with Grandma? I did love the comment that 'Grama sure can pickem'. Unbelievable :eek:

Wish the pistol packin' momma from the other thread would have caught him! This is why I could never be a police officer...I would have shot the SOB and told God he died.

I wonder who the toddler belongs to? If this girl is preteen she must have been what....11 or 12 yrs? I hope they hang this guy by his tennis balls :behindbar

Why, oh why, are there SO MANY of these freaks? I don't understand!!!!!! I get the low self-esteem of the idiotic women who fall prey to these pigs, but I truly don't understand why there are so many men who are attracted to children. WTF?

so why isn't this freak dead??? anyone? huh? All child rapist freaks deserve death period, end of story. They cannot be cured and will continue to harm children. The justice system will NOT lock them up for life so they will harm someone's child. Is your's next? Unbelievable. Enough of this carp already, its a wonder some start to take the law back in their own hands!! How many more children get to be sacrified to these creatures? What will it take?

The only things I could say about this would get me banned for life.

:furious::furious::furious:

so why isn't this freak dead??? anyone? huh? All child rapist freaks deserve death period, end of story. They cannot be cured and will continue to harm children. The justice system will NOT lock them up for life so they will harm someone's child. Is your's next? Unbelievable. Enough of this carp already, its a wonder some start to take the law back in their own hands!! How many more children get to be sacrified to these creatures? What will it take?

I agree, it should be the death penatly when they're caught red handed with abolute proof of hurting a child. It makes me sick that this stuff goes on and the freaks aren't afraid at all to do it.

I agree, it should be the death penatly when they're caught red handed with abolute proof of hurting a child. It makes me sick that this stuff goes on and the freaks aren't afraid at all to do it.

It should be one strike and you are out. I really believe what it will take is for a little child or grandchild belonging to someone in Congress or the Senate to get raped or molested. The decision makers that sit up there like big wigs don't have a clue what goes on in the real world. They are so removed from reality with their money, fancy cars, big homes, big partys with other high society people just like them, etc. They don't know or care what goes on in our world. They have body guards for their kids and Nannys, etc. I don't wish harm to come to anyone's children but I really do believe that is the only thing that would bring reality to some of these rich stuffed shirts and blouses.
You can bet if it happened to one of their own things would change quickly and in a big way.

Thanks Skittles, What a Grossiossie Perv he is. Nasty! Doesn't 25K bond seem way off? The 12 yr old girl said he took her to their 'quiet place' all the time!

And what is with Grandma? I did love the comment that 'Grama sure can pickem'. Unbelievable :eek:
$225,000.00 bond, Scandi. They probably put it too high for this to make bail. I noticed they haven't charged him with other things which could come after they examine the girl and the toddler, imo. I expect the bond to be raised with any additional charges.

...again,pattycake,thank you,,,i'm against the death penalty.....unless you harm a child...in that case it should be mandatory...

He should be.
We put vicious and rabid dogs down for the protection of others.
The logic is simple, they cannot be trusted so we have to put them down.
Storing them in a cage with other vicious dogs would be inhumane.
It would only be the kind thing to do for these guys as well.
I'll chip in for the vet visit ;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam