1168 users online (191 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Boca Raton, WhtFem UP1107, 20-35, possibly Joy Neubauer, Nov'96

Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-11-2013 at 03:11 AM.

In my unscientific opinion it's probably not Bonnie because her birthdate is 1975-03-12 and Joy Doe said hers was 1966-7-12. The 12 matches but it's my hunch that it's probably someone who was born in the sixties, close to the date she gave. It just strikes me as unlikely that a 21-year-old woman would give a fake birthdate that makes her nine years older. That means adding nearly half her existing age and when I was 21 a decade older seemed quite ancient... I guess a younger woman might have given that birthdate if she had a fake ID with the sixties DOB, and was expecting to have to produce it but I don't think she'd have made it up from scratch.

Doe link: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/693uffl.html

There is a new sketch for her if someone would be kind enough to post it.
    (I still can't make that work.)

And Namus: https://identifyus.org/cases/1107
    They don't have the sketch posted.
    Last edited by not_my_kids; 12-09-2009 at 03:46 AM.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

I am struggling to find any one that matches the height of this Jane Doe who went missing in 1996.

but I did find a Joy Neubauer aged 47 in people finder.....I wonder if the 47 year old Joy Neubabuer had any connection to this Joy doe?

Could someone with Ancestry possibly see what they can find? Or Classmates.com? I do see several Joy Neubauers, but since I am not an Ancestry member I can't click through to see ages, etc. This UID was very tall, so in a high school yearbook she would likely stand out (not in individual pictures, but in pictures from clubs or teams)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Eyes View Post
    Could someone with Ancestry possibly see what they can find? Or Classmates.com? I do see several Joy Neubauers, but since I am not an Ancestry member I can't click through to see ages, etc. This UID was very tall, so in a high school yearbook she would likely stand out (not in individual pictures, but in pictures from clubs or teams)
    There's a LC Neubauer in Ancestry with the same DOB (12-Jul-1966) who was born in San Mateo County CA.

She lived in Redding CA sometime before 1993, but there are no records for her in Ancestry that are dated after 1996.

I Googled her and found someone named Joy Neubauer that wasn't from too far from Boca Raton (a couple hours away in St Cloud, FL).

It is an obituary for a man that died in St Cloud in 10/1997 that lists Joy Neubauer (also of St Cloud) as his stepdaughter.

The problem is that it is a year after her suicide and she is listed as a survivor. It doesn't list an age, but I was thinking it could be someone who knew this Joy and didn't want to tell the cop her real name. I figured that if this were really her, things would have come together before now.

I suppose she could have "gone missing" before his death and they didn't know her fate. I've seen where various MP's where a parent will say "survived by" or "preceded in death by" and it can be either way. But there aren't any missing persons report for her that I could find.

Obituaries (Orlando Sentinel, 10/23/1997)
    NICHOLAS ERIC VON KLOCK, 56, Mississippi Avenue, St. Cloud, died Monday, Oct. 20. Mr. Von Klock was an electrician for an electrical company. Born in Winchester, Mass., he moved to Central Florida in 1981. He was a Marine Corps veteran. Survivors: wife, Lorraine, St. Cloud; son, Nicholas Jr., Merritt Island; daughters, Debbie Jellison, Cocoa, Rhonda, Longwood; stepchildren, Chris Cason, Angela Lambert, Larry Don Cason, Joy Neubauer, all of St. Cloud. Fisk Funeral Home, St. Cloud.
    Last edited by bflocket; 04-20-2015 at 08:41 PM.

I've been to Spanish River Park a number of times when my in-laws were still living. They had a place just north in Delray Beach. It's a lovely place but lonely and deserted at night.

This is the approximate location: https://goo.gl/maps/WiBlR
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Rule outs:

Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
    Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
    Paula Waid 1955 Florida