Discussion of legal documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skigirl

Verified expert in neuroscience & psychology
Reaction score
Whoa, this is the first time I've seen the search warrant for B. Cooper's email account. So, apparently he was forwarding all of Nancy Cooper's email from her email account at home to his own email account established in his "adventuresofbrad" domain. He must have been monitoring all of her moves and all of her plans, including what her friends have said were supposed to be secret plans to save enough money to go back to Canada. How creepy and scary that must have been for her, to not know how he was learning what he knew, and how frightening that he knew everything she didn't want him to know.

Yes, Skigirl. Nancy came home from the party within a few hours or less of Brad's reading her email. The scenario after that is too scary to think about. I'm wondering if that is when Katie woke up, after Nancy came home and perhaps there was noise and Nancy was killed around that time? Then Brad says he was in his office "holding Katie while he read emails". I'm sure the police know exactly when he read what emails, though. Maybe he was holding K. and reading emails before Nancy got home. Maybe it was later like he said. Either way, technology will tell, and karma will follow close behind.

How can someone as "smart" as Brad be so dumb? Don't answer; I know, but still...

Another thing or two: I keep hearing Alice Stubbs asking Brad certain questions in the depos which are on video. I remember her questioning him about "did you ever read any of Nancy's emails from me (AS)?" or other emails of hers. He said no. I just cannot lie and look like I'm not lying. It shows all over my face. Brad does it and remains so calm and convincing. I suppose I have a conscience and maybe he does not?

I keep thinking of Alice Stubbs asking Brad about the sticks in the huge vase in the entry hall. She picked and picked over that. Now, there has to be something about that in which there is some kind of evidence they have, or AS would not have covered it so well. Maybe he was dragging her down the steps and her hair caught in the sticks and some remained in her hair, or a stick was found with her hair on it, who knows. I'm waiting to hear about that, hopefully in the trial.

AS asked him lots of questions about if he separated the laundry, etc. I just want to get on with the trial and find out everything. Yes, I am impatient.

As well, I could never have been the buyer of 104 Wallsburg Ct. after the Coopers were gone. No way. Call me a sissy. Nor could I live in the neighborhood where her body was dumped. When we move, and we will, I hope I can find out things like that about our new home and land, if I can figure out how before we move. Call me crazy.

Hi Per Curium,

I'm new to this thread although I don't live very far from Cary, where Nancy lived. I must have missed some things about the depositions. I remember reading some written affadavits that were made public, but I didn't know depositions were public, and that any of her friends were seen questioning B. Cooper directly. I will have to take a look around.

I agree that it's spooky to think of what happens in houses around us. I used to live in New England where the bulk of the houses are old -- some dating to colonial times -- and I used to think to myself that unspeakable things probably happened in some of the houses I've lived in at one point or another.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for reading (in addition to getting caught up here on WS) that can bring me up to speed.

Fortunately, the smart often overestimate themselves and underestimate others, and as a result make arrogant mistakes. Brad Cooper is not nearly as intelligent or accomplished as he gives himself credit for -- you can tell that just by reading some of the things he wrote on his website. I do not think there is any doubt that there will be justice in this case. I just hope it's swift.

Discuss the legal documents as they are released here or start a thread for each document as they are released. If a thread already exists on the topic just continue your discussion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong