MA - 6yo girl escapes from kidnapper while in leg shackles!!

Poor little girl....she must have been so scared..i'm so glad she got away...how brave of her!

Brave girl! I hope Justin gets sent away for a good, long time.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/19886162/detail.html#

There is a picture of the creep at the above link. His girl friend kicked him out of the apartment two weeks ago because he was abusing drugs. She sounds furious at him:

“It’s sad and it’s disgusting how someone could do that and take a child’s innocence,” said Hersh on Sunday. “He’s a loser; he’s a deadbeat. I hope he rots in hell.”

He was probably so high that he passed out or something, which allowed the little girl to escape. What a brave, wonderful little girl the victim is.

"The girl was found outside the apartment complex wearing shackles around her feet. Police said she had blood stains on her arms and legs. Shine was arrested inside Hersh’s apartment after the girl indicated to police that it was the location of the attack."

They need to check his exgirlfriends 2 children for any assaults that could have had happened to them.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/19886162/detail.html#

There is a picture of the creep at the above link. His girl friend kicked him out of the apartment two weeks ago because he was abusing drugs. She sounds furious at him:

“It’s sad and it’s disgusting how someone could do that and take a child’s innocence,” said Hersh on Sunday. “He’s a loser; he’s a deadbeat. I hope he rots in hell.”

He was probably so high that he passed out or something, which allowed the little girl to escape. What a brave, wonderful little girl the victim is.

"The girl was found outside the apartment complex wearing shackles around her feet. Police said she had blood stains on her arms and legs. Shine was arrested inside Hersh’s apartment after the girl indicated to police that it was the location of the attack."

Thanks Reannan,

I think this is one for our miracle book. She must have hopped away, but I am so glad she was able to do that. xox

PS: Putting shackles on her, that is over the top, don't you think? We seldom see anything like that and must be he wanted to keep her alive.

I wish they would lock this creep up for the rest of his miserable life.I know they won't and we will be hearing about him again in the future...sick.

Scandi, Dark Knight, Beyond Belief, and EVERYONE else who cares enough to post on this thread.....here is a toast to that miraculous little girl! :toastred: and to ALL OF US here on WS's who have something GREAT to post about! I am SO happy that we are talking about this child escaping and not looking for her body! God Bless this child, and God Heal this child from whatever trauma she suffered. I wish I could wrap her in my arms and let her know how much we care about her. I wish every child could escape like she did. This is truly a miracle. :woohoo:

What a brave little girl! Thank heavens she got out of there and they were able to catch this sicko. Here's hoping that this child and the children of the ex-gf receive the best counseling available. I'm also really glad that the ex is so (VERY rightfully) angry with him...too often we hear of these people being defended.

This little girl is amazing! I am so glad she got away. And I pray in prison he will get his just reward. May God be with this little girl and her family.

How brave this little girl is. I am so happy she was able to get away and that they have the man.

I just do not understand what is going on in America, there are just too many cases. Our children can not be free to run and play in their own neighbors like we did. So sad.

What a brave little girl. I hope that she is able to recover.

I couldn't imagine going through something like this at such a young age. My mother never discussed with me, until I was older, what to do in such a situation, because we felt as if we knew the neighbors well enough to know something like this would never happen in our neighborhood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back