AWFULLY SAD..6 year old saves playmate from drowning may die

I will say many, many and more prayers for this precious boy. I have been praying constantly this week for someone I love and will remember to include little Donnie in all of my prayers.

Poor little guy..........just five! OMG...............I am praying for him now.

xxxxxxxxxoo
mama

snorky said:
I will say many, many and more prayers for this precious boy. I have been praying constantly this week for someone I love and will remember to include little Donnie in all of my prayers.

SNORKY, I'll send prayers for your loved one too. Could you give me his/her name? No need to say what's wrong or why. TY.

Poor little man... I'm going to check on his status.

What makes me so mad about this............no adult jumped into the 5 ft. of water to save the boy!!!

They stood around and "couldnt see anything" then the maintence man "poked" into the water with a metal pole!!!!! Its 5 ft of water!! Why not just wade in and rescue him!!!!!! (Im reminded of people who escape a burning building leaving the children in the house and once outside yell "someone save my children")

Also why werent the children surpervised? Why did the maintence man cut the lock on the pool gate? It was an abandoned pool!

I pray for this little boy but feel there are adults who through a chain of events are responsible for this tragedy as it couldve been prevented!

blueclouds said:
SNORKY, I'll send prayers for your loved one too. Could you give me his/her name? No need to say what's wrong or why. TY.

Poor little man... I'm going to check on his status.
Thank you Blueclouds. His name is Joe, he is my Uncle (and Stepfather of 30 years) and has been in critical condition for over a week. I appreciate your prayers. I have been praying for him and little Donnie and wish with all of my heart they both pull through. Keep us posted if there is an update on our little fellow.

This is incredibly sad and shameful about the adults in this story....not one of them had the bravery of this very little boy.

I wish your family member the best, snorky.

Sky

Just my opinion.

messiecake said:
What makes me so mad about this............no adult jumped into the 5 ft. of water to save the boy!!!

Boy, those people weren't thinking, were they?

AM news from June 16th, said the boy died sometime yesterday.

vicktor said:
Boy, those people weren't thinking, were they?

AM news from June 16th, said the boy died sometime yesterday.

OMG, how terrible. Where is the link? I couldn't find any news at all stating the child died. Do you have the link & info?

edited:
never mind, I found a link. This is incredibly sad. God has a VERY special place for Donnie now. Imagine a 6 year old doing that?!

http://www.nbc5.com/news/3419696/detail.html

So a 4, 5 and 6 year old were outside ALONE?????? How much you want to bet the mother files a lawsuit against the people who didn't lock the pool?

LP Moderator said:
So a 4, 5 and 6 year old were outside ALONE?????? How much you want to bet the mother files a lawsuit against the people who didn't lock the pool?
Maybe they could get a negligence charge against the mother, for that matter.

This is so very sad, I am wiping my tears. I checked a few times yesterday for updates but could not find any news. I prayed for him this morning and wondered why no news, thinking it must be a good sign. I will keep his family in my prayers...what a brave little soul the angels now have to hold. He will be well taken care of.:angel:

snorky said:
This is so very sad, I am wiping my tears. I checked a few times yesterday for updates but could not find any news. I prayed for him this morning and wondered why no news, thinking it must be a good sign. I will keep his family in my prayers...what a brave little soul the angels now have to hold. He will be well taken care of.:angel:

Yes, probably better than he was while he was alive. When are people going to learn that kids should NEVER be left alone outside. I'm getting real tired of hearing about kids being abducted, run over, drown, etc. because the adults in their lives are negligent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back