1275 users online (231 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    Didn't they have some people not long ago that they thought involved with this case and had lied to investigators? Hart something I think one of the names was?

Yes there was a Hart something that lied, about where he was that evening. Said he was on an ambulance run in another part of town, when he was actually filmed in the convenience store Lindsey had to walk past on her way home. He also helped search for Lindsey that night, with Lindsey's mom in his car, and still lied about where he was that night.

'Surveillance footage tells no lies. Hartman told police he was out of the area doing some training and was later doing an ambulance call out as a volunteer emergency medical technician. But video shows Hartman in a store in McCleary making a purchase on June 26, 2009, the day Lindsey disappeared. He leaves, heading toward Maple Street. His own shop is on the street where she was last seen.'

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/04/...investigators/

There are so many lose ends, so little clues really, it shatters something in me and has since the beginning that this young Lady Lindsey Baum just disappeared!! I cannot begin to imagine how/what her Mother, Family, and Friends go thru daily over this; My Heart and Prayers go out to them all and have since June 26th, 2009!
    Lindsey Baum you will never be forgotten from This Heart and Soul!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So - remind me "why" they did not bring this TH in and get some answers to why he lied??

If it's posted somewhere here - let me know - and I'll go look!

TIA!

JUSTICE for LINDSEY
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Oh they did question him I believe they even served search warrants at his home and business.

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/FE...RY-GIRL-800876

That is one link to an article about the search warrants done on his property and business, you can find other articles as well just by google searching them. I am not to good about where to go back in all the WS forum's to find exact info on things, and there is so much, but it is there I know that...as I read it all back when this happened and I kept up with it all rite here for years after it happened. So I know it's all here, again I am just not good at remembering where and how to go back and find it at the drop of a hat. But google thats different I can work that. ;~)

Thanks Luna_Myst! Like your name!

I too have been following this case from the beginning, and SO many others - too many - so just wanted a reminder on this one! Old age and all!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Luna_Myst View Post
    Oh they did question him I believe they even served search warrants at his home and business.

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/FE...RY-GIRL-800876

That is one link to an article about the search warrants done on his property and business, you can find other articles as well just by google searching them. I am not to good about where to go back in all the WS forum's to find exact info on things, and there is so much, but it is there I know that...as I read it all back when this happened and I kept up with it all rite here for years after it happened. So I know it's all here, again I am just not good at remembering where and how to go back and find it at the drop of a hat. But google thats different I can work that. ;~)

Thanks for that, if these are the searches you are referencing, this might be the thread.
    If it is correct, one way to find older information on Ws, is to type what you are looking for into google, and add Websleuths to that query.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?109218-13-July-2010-2-New-Search-Warrants-Executed
    13 July 2010 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed

Thank You for that...very good info indeed.

http://komonews.com/news/local/3-bro...-disappearance

Emery brothers are being investigated in the disappearance of Lindsey. The drive from Shelton to McCleary would be nothing. I don't know what's going to come of this...whether Lindsey is a victim or not...but I think this is big news.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27