Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WA - Lindsey Baum - 10 years old - McCleary - 26 June 2009

Hybrid View

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!

WA - Lindsey Baum - 10 years old - McCleary - 26 June 2009

Known Circumstances:
    Search on for missing McCleary girl
    MCCLEARY — Police are asking the public’s assistance in locating a 10-year-old McCleary girl who did not return home Friday night from a visit with a friend.
    “I just need my daughter home,” said Melissa Baum, mother of Lindsey Baum. “Lindsey, please come home, you’re not in trouble.”
    Lindsey Baum was wearing a hooded sweatshirt that was either gray or blue, jeans and black sneakers, was walking from her friend’s house on Maple Street to her own home on Mommsen Road, a four-block distance, and was last seen at about 9:15 p.m., said Sgt. Ed Patrick with the Grays Harbor Sheriffs Office.
    Baum’s mother called the McCleary Police Department at 10:50 p.m., having waited in case her daughter had stopped to talk to her friend or otherwise dawdled, Patrick said.

http://www.helpfindmychild.net/lindsey-baum
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Dolphin308 For This Useful Post:

WA ST- Lindsey Baum---Missing since 6.30.09

Missing since 6.30.09 last seen walking from a friends house to her home between 9:30pm and 10:00pm
    Being treated as an abduction.
    Mother--- Melissa Baum

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Walking home from a friends home at between 9-9:30 pm. From what I understand her and her brother who is 12 yrs would have walked home together but they had a spat while at the friends home and the brother left and went home. She was about 3 blocks from her home when she disappeared. So far they haven't spotted her in any of the vidoes around town.

That is pretty late for a 5th grader to be out walking by herself but I have to remind myself that in the little towns I don't think molesters and perverts are a reality. Horrible things don't usually happen in a really small towns so people feel safe when they should be just a cautious as we are.

This little girl has vanished into thin air. In her diary she had written...about 3 weeks ago...that she just had a feeling something bad was going to happen. Her parents are recently divorced but he is states away and has an alibi.

McCleary is a rural town with lots of woods and hills. I used to drive through it when I lived in Shelton and was going to Aberdeen. It really is just a spot in the road.

Most of my info came from Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell. I hope she is found soon.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

I read on another site that Lindsey has a myspace <redacted>. I have not been able to confirm for myself as I can't get to myspace while at work. <redacted>

May she be brought home safely!!
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 07-02-2009 at 05:19 PM. Reason: not information or family support
    "Sometimes only one person is missing and the whole world seems depopulated"

- Alphonse de Lamartine

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunar1121 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar1121 View Post
    I read on another site that Lindsey has a myspace <redacted>

May she be brought home safely!!
    There's a lot of info in the discussion thread. We're already on thread #2! You can find lots of answers there.
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 07-02-2009 at 05:20 PM. Reason: not information or family support

WA-Missing - Lindsey Baum

I did not see anything on here about this child and maybe if putting it on here will get this into the hands that need to have it. It will help.

There is a Lindsey Baum information thread (link below). Unfortunately, since there hasn't really been any new information in the media, it had fallen back a few pages.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85800"]WA-Lindsey Baum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Lindsey has an entire forum dedicated to her disappearance with over 7,000 posts.
    It's here:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=351"]Lindsey Baum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

There's been some movement in Lindsey's case today.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21116315/detail.html

Search Warrants Served In Missing Girl Case
    Posted: 11:42 am PDT September 25, 2009Updated: 12:54 pm PDT September 25, 2009

. . .

The Grays Harbor Sheriff's Office, the FBI and the King County Sheriff's Office began serving the search warrants Friday morning and planned to continue searching through the weekend.

. . .

A tip helped investigators develop information that led to the warrant, investigators told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Richard Thompson.

The search warrant includes items such as hair, fibers and clothing Lindsey was last wearing -- anything that could lead investigators to her whereabouts, officials told Thompson.

A family of four lives at the property where the warrant was served. The family is being questioned and is being cooperative.

. . .
    and

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...learygirl.html

Search expanding for missing McCleary girl

. . .

Sgt. Steve Shumate told KXRO more warrants would be served through the weekend in an operation involving the FBI and the King County sheriff's office.

. . .
    Last edited by hyldo; 09-25-2009 at 06:46 PM.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hyldo For This Useful Post:

Missing girl’s investigation stepped up

http://www.theolympian.com/2010/04/3...n-stepped.html

lindsey baum: Reward now $25,000
    JEREMY PAWLOSKI; Staff writer | • Published April 30, 2010

MCCLEARY – As the first anniversary of Lindsey Baum’s disappearance approaches, the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office is stepping up its investigative efforts, Undersheriff Rick Scott announced during a news conference at the McCleary City Hall on Thursday.

Lindsey was 10 years old when she disappeared on June 26. She has not been found, and investigators think she is the victim of foul play.

At every turn, police have been stymied by a lack of evidence or clues, despite numerous massive searches of the area in and around McCleary.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Lindsey Baum: Missing child from McLeary, Washington

http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...ary-washington

Jerrie Dean
    Missing Persons Examiner
    January 16th, 2011 9:02 pm ET

<snipped>
    Nancy Grace will be featuring Lindsey in her new series "Nancy Grace: America's Missing" on her show on Sunday, January 16th.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Dive Team, In Training Exercise, Searching McCleary Pond

http://www.kirotv.com/news/27466297/detail.html

Posted: 9:48 am PDT April 7, 2011
    Updated: 10:02 am PDT April 7, 2011

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Police and FBI agents are conducting a training exercise, searching a pond and nearby bushes in the area where Lindsey Baum disappeared almost two years ago in the Grays Harbor County town of McCleary.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

High profile missing and murder mysteries in WA

The Pacific Northwest has a long list of missing persons mysteries and unsolved murder cases involving adults and children. The State Patrol lists 100 cases in Washington, including 70 missing children.

[snip]

Two notable recent high profile missing persons cases are Lindsey, Baum, 11, who disappeared while walking near her home in McCleary, WA almost two years ago, and second-grader Kyron Horman, 7, who vanished on his way to school in Portland.

The FBI is involved in both those cases. Multiple searches have not solved those mysteries.

More: http://www.mynorthwest.com/category/...steries-in-WA/
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Spotlight on the Missing: Lindsey Baum, time to bring her home

Eleven-year-old Lindsey Baum vanished on June 26, 2009, walking to a friend’s house in the small town of McCleary, Washington; it's been nearly two years, it's time to end the recurring nightmare, it's time to bring Lindsey home.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...bring-her-home

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Happy 13th birthday, Lindsey! May you be found soon.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Oh, I just can't believe it's her thirteenth birthday already. And two years she's been gone. I'd wanted to have the main Snapshot Search website back up today so I could make a post on the main site about her birthday *sighs*. I'll have to make a note about this on the Facebook at least. I follow a ton of cases, but Lindsey definitely has a special place in my heart. I'll never give up on her until she's found.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to B00kw0rm For This Useful Post:

Lindsey's case will be featured on Vanished with Beth Holloway tonight, 11pm Pacific, on Lifetime!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

NEW SEARCH WARRANT SERVED IN BAFFLING CASE OF MISSING McCLEARY GIRL

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/FE...RY-GIRL-800876

October 19, 2011

(McCLEARY, WA) -- FBI officers along with Grays Harbor County sheriff's deputies served a search warrant Tuesday on a McCleary, Washington jewelry store in the continuing search for missing Lindsay Baum.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Still searching for missing McCleary girl

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...learygirl.html

Originally published Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 9:49 AM
    The Associated Press

MCCLEARY, Wash. —Searchers are looking in woods north of McCleary Tuesday and Wednesday in the Lindsey Baum case.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Just checking, Lindsey and saying a prayer that you will be home soon.

Salem
    "Don't flinch, don't foul, and hit the line hard." -- Theodore Roosevelt .

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Just a quick question for the locals....I brought this from a post of mine in another thread on this forum. Is there off premisis parking for the Simpson Door Co. on 606 Maple St.?
    tia

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stumpedpa For This Useful Post:

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpedpa View Post
    Just a quick question for the locals....I brought this from a post of mine in another thread on this forum. Is there off premisis parking for the Simpson Door Co. on 606 Maple St.?
    tia
    no, 606 would be near KKs house and there are no empty lots in that area. All Simpson Door plant parking is near the plant itself (and there is more than enough parking there for the number of employees so off site parking is not needed).

43. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:

While my time is currently filled with real life and unfortunately following the Tori Stafford trial, I haven't forgotten about you little one.

Prayers for your justice... Where are you sweet girl?
    Just my, no one elses

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~greeneyedgirl~ For This Useful Post:

I've never understood where she went and always knew that she didn't just run away. And now that my youngest son is 10, there is no way. I couldn't imagine my baby just never appearing ever again. Please come home Lindsey. Light the way.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

47. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SailorMoon For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast