686 users online (66 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Amando Luviano-Villegas, 22, slain in Houston burglary, 28 June 2009

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/49433362.html

June 29, 2009

A Houston couple who awoke to the sounds of gunfire found a man they didn't know shot to death in their bathroom...

...the couple were asleep when they heard the gunfire early Sunday and awoke to find two men running from the apartment...

...they found the dead man while checking to make sure nothing had been taken...
    I hate to say this but I really think there is more to this story. Call me jaded but I mean...really.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/49433362.html

June 29, 2009

I hate to say this but I really think there is more to this story. Call me jaded but I mean...really.
    Yeah, i think you may be on to something here.... although it is not really funny, i had to laugh, that is so strange.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

I donīt think there is anything more to it than what is said. The guy obviously came into their house through their bathroom window, his accomplances (I know I canīt spell) got cold feet while they were getting in, and they shot him, so he wouldnīt be able to tell on them. Then they ran. Or actually, they stood there for awhile, smoking, or whatever these people do when they hang around. Then the police came and made a police noise, and then they ran.

Seriously though, Iīd pass out if I found a stranger in my bathroom, dead or alive.

Now that's the stuff nightmares are made of! My gawd, what would you do? I'd be scared to call the law; with my luck I'd be jailed for murder for sure. I can see it now: "Honest, Officer, I have no idea who that dead body is in my bathroom!" Yeah, lady, come with us now.

They really got punked on this one.