TX - Amando Luviano-Villegas, 22, slain in Houston burglary, 28 June 2009

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/49433362.html

June 29, 2009

A Houston couple who awoke to the sounds of gunfire found a man they didn't know shot to death in their bathroom...

...the couple were asleep when they heard the gunfire early Sunday and awoke to find two men running from the apartment...

...they found the dead man while checking to make sure nothing had been taken...

I hate to say this but I really think there is more to this story. Call me jaded but I mean...really.

I don´t think there is anything more to it than what is said. The guy obviously came into their house through their bathroom window, his accomplances (I know I can´t spell) got cold feet while they were getting in, and they shot him, so he wouldn´t be able to tell on them. Then they ran. Or actually, they stood there for awhile, smoking, or whatever these people do when they hang around. Then the police came and made a police noise, and then they ran. :):clap:

Seriously though, I´d pass out if I found a stranger in my bathroom, dead or alive.:eek:

Now that's the stuff nightmares are made of! My gawd, what would you do? I'd be scared to call the law; with my luck I'd be jailed for murder for sure. I can see it now: "Honest, Officer, I have no idea who that dead body is in my bathroom!" Yeah, lady, come with us now.

They really got punked on this one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back