GUILTY MO - Samar Brown, 2, scalded & beaten to death, St Louis, 27 June 2009

RAELON

Reaction score
Website
www.blingsityauctions.com
Another boyfriend!! This just makes me sick.

:(RIP Samar!

:furious: I am overwhelmed....When will the insanity of child killing stop!!!:mad:

Just hard to understand WHY?! And another tragic story that doesnt make National News or Crime Programs.

I don't know what's up with MO & KS recently. It seems like the last week has had an unproportional amount of very violent murders recently. In Kansas City, KS, there have been 9 murders in the last four days, plus the Cole Camp murders, and now this. Maybe I just notice it because I'm from MO, near the KS border but this is scary!

That poor boy :(

Another boyfriend!! This just makes me sick.

So true! it is a shame how many women let their "boyfriend" have so much access to their children. This mother should have protected her baby!

So true! it is a shame how many women let their "boyfriend" have so much access to their children. This mother should have protected her baby!

They all should have been protecting their babies. I think some women are so desperate to have a man that they will put up with anything just so he will stay. These are women who don't like themselves and are uncomfortable being alone with themselves. Just like that Candace who took her little girl and fled with the RSO recently. I think she was just so happy to get a man it didn't matter what kind of a man or that he would be only to happy to molest her little girl. Now she says she is in love with...Robby. The women as as sick as the guys they pick up on.

We hear day in and day out about boyfriends who abuse...rape...and murder the children of the women they are with. Why these gals leave their children with a person that they don't really know is beyond me. I wonder if this mother was home when her little one was beat to death. I think she should get some jail time too for being neglectful if she wasn't home.

I can't imagine this was the first beating, either.

RIP, baby boy.

There must be a special place in Hell for these demons just as there must be a very special place in heaven for these tiniest and most helpless victims.
RIP sweet boy, you'll never be hurt again!

From September 2010:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_4cf81043-910e-5114-bfd5-115eb697a148.html

Montrell Moore, 24... said no words at his sentencing hearing. He only dropped his head as Frawley did give him the maximum — two back-to-back life sentences plus 15 years — for the death of Samar "Sam" Brown...

Samar suffered five broken ribs, two punctured lungs, a scalding burn to his face, a bruised heart and a lacerated liver, spleen and kidney.

A jury convicted Moore of second-degree murder, felony abuse of a child, felony endangering the welfare of a child and drug-related charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back