Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada - Jodi Henrickson, 17, Bowen Island British Columbia, 20 June 2009 - #1

http://www.bclocalnews.com/greater_v..._her_will.html

Her mother said she feels her daughter is “being held against her will” and her husband, Bob Henrickson, agrees.

In an impassioned plea, Nancy Henrickson told her daughter that if she was with someone to “hang in there and be strong, Sweetie, because we’re looking for you and we’re gonna find you”.

According to this article, there was a news conference. Guess it didn't get much coverage.
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    http://www.bclocalnews.com/greater_v..._her_will.html

Her mother said she feels her daughter is “being held against her will” and her husband, Bob Henrickson, agrees.

In an impassioned plea, Nancy Henrickson told her daughter that if she was with someone to “hang in there and be strong, Sweetie, because we’re looking for you and we’re gonna find you”.

According to this article, there was a news conference. Guess it didn't get much coverage.
    Like pretty much everything else in this case.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Does anyone believe Jodi's mom is on the right track? I really don't think LE is thinking along those lines.
    JMO

RIP Travis Alexander

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paintr View Post
    Does anyone believe Jodi's mom is on the right track? I really don't think LE is thinking along those lines.
    ====================

Maybe Jodi's mom needs to believe that right now. It is better than the alternative.

And I wish it would be true.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

I've been following the Tori S case here on WS, and have checked in here a few times to hopefully read something positive. Don't know much about this case but something came to me while listening and watching the news report video. What I thought and wonder is, is that maybe someone picked her up in a car, put her in their trunk and drove their car onto the ferry. Possibly she was drugged or worst case scenerio (murdered) before she was put into a trunk. Just a thought. Wonder if LE thought of or are investigating this possibility. If there's video footage regarding vehicles boarding the ferry, maybe they may want to start locating these vehicles and use "sniffer" dogs. Anyone have any info or thoughts regarding this scenerio? People need to start talking, how would they feel if it was their child?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:

bumping for Jodi..............

Where are you??????

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge View Post
    I've been following the Tori S case here on WS, and have checked in here a few times to hopefully read something positive. Don't know much about this case but something came to me while listening and watching the news report video. What I thought and wonder is, is that maybe someone picked her up in a car, put her in their trunk and drove their car onto the ferry. Possibly she was drugged or worst case scenerio (murdered) before she was put into a trunk. Just a thought. Wonder if LE thought of or are investigating this possibility. If there's video footage regarding vehicles boarding the ferry, maybe they may want to start locating these vehicles and use "sniffer" dogs. Anyone have any info or thoughts regarding this scenerio? People need to start talking, how would they feel if it was their child?
    This is a very viable (sp) theory although I would like to believe the LE would be stopping every vehicle entering and leaving the island.

Quote Originally Posted by ~greeneyedgirl~ View Post
    This is a very viable (sp) theory although I would like to believe the LE would be stopping every vehicle entering and leaving the island.
    Yes that could be the possibility at the moment, but I'm speaking of the very day or the day after she was last seen. She may have been drugged or murdered within a day or two of her last being seen and put into someone's trunk and taken across then. Or is it common practice that they (LE) always check vehicles as they board the ferry? I know this is not the practice in BC, with ferries going across to the island. But I do believe they have survalience video. Just wondering if they have thought to check survalience video (if they had it on this particular ferry) within the say maybe first few days after she went missing. If I were LE I'd be looking into all the vehicles that show on the video and questioning the owners. Hopefully video has captured licence plate numbers or clear enough images to ID the driver. JMO. If I knew who to contact with this suggestion, I wouldn't hesitate to do so. I'm in Ontario. Anyone have a 1-800 # or care to submit my suggestion to LE? I hope this beautiful young lady is found soon, safe and alive. People need to start talking. If there is someone amongst these people who know WTH is going on and are not speaking up, I hope they get found out about and charged with obstructing justice. How cruel and inhumane can people be. BTW I find it totally disgusting of Mr. Arnott's mother to have made the report she made. Totally uncalled for, this woman has no class obviously. Maybe there's a libel or slanger case to consider...hmmm.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousJorge For This Useful Post:

Did my usual searches, and didn't find anything more than Paintr found already.

Did find a photo we don't have on here yet, though:

WHERE IS SHE???

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Bumping.

Got nothing new today.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    Did my usual searches, and didn't find anything more than Paintr found already.

Did find a photo we don't have on here yet, though:

WHERE IS SHE???
    Beautiful photo...gorgeous girl and I love her smile. She looks like she has lots of spunk - I so hope that somebody speaks up so that she can come home to her family...Thank you for posting the photo...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChaChaCha For This Useful Post:

Bumping.

Didn't find anything new today...

bumping.....

We gotta keep her up here......

Where are you Jodi, you are in my thoughts several times throughout the day.......
    Just my, no one elses

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~greeneyedgirl~ For This Useful Post:

RCMP are still desperately trying to locate Squamish teenager Jodi Henrickson who has been missing for almost seven weeks. http://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/piq...n+missing+1632

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luckyducky For This Useful Post:

Posters of the teen are in windows throughout the Sea to Sky corridor and the Lower Mainland and police are following up on reported sightings.

"We've been in several locations now," said Ritchie. "We're still concentrating on Bowen Island but we have been in other areas of the Lower Mainland."
    http://www.piquenewsmagazine.com/piq...n+missing+1632

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

bump, bump, bump...
    Just my, no one elses

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ~greeneyedgirl~ For This Useful Post:

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Also, it appears from this photo (undated?), that Jodi has braces, or did at one time. Anyone know if she still does?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

This is the jacket she is believed to have been wearing when she disappeared:

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Bowen Island marina - what a lovely place!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Henrickson and Arnott, while still a couple:

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Images from the Rally

This girl needs to be reunited with her family.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Map of Bowen Island (not very detailed, but shows the general natural landmarks for reference):

Last edited by WhyaDuck?; 08-10-2009 at 10:20 PM.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

"Henrickson was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black leather jacket with flat-soled shoes, Ritchie said."

http://www.bclocalnews.com/greater_v.../49748142.html

We need more details on her belongings. On the FB group, someone mentioned she was carrying a black bag, but the person didn't know what style/brand. If we could find out these details, we could find and post images of the items on here to jog the memories of people who might have seen Jodi or these items (perhaps discarded somewhere, especially the purse).
    Last edited by WhyaDuck?; 08-10-2009 at 10:33 PM.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast